Cowherd Plays High End Low End with the 2018 QB Prospects

I watched and listened to this... it was an unreal joke.

Sam Darnold apparently won't be any worse than Andrew Luck and Baker Mayfield won't be any better than Case Keenum in his world.

Right after the segment, it was nice to have Joel Platt come on and basically call him an idiot very nicely.

7 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He's entertaining.

That's all he's trying to be. He's a severe homer who throws out a bunch of idiotic stuff to get ratings. I'll admit it's fun to listen to sometimes, but only because of the sheer stupidity of what he often says.

7 hours ago, MOVALLEYRANDY said:

Cowherd is at high end Trey Wingo and at low end Skip Bayless. ShallowMan is what we call him in these parts.

You're being awfully generous giving him Wingo there...

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, H2o said:

Sam Darnold high end Tony Romo, low end Ryan Tannehill.  

Josh Allen high end Ben Roethlisberger, low end Kyle Boller. 

Josh Rosen high end Tom Brady-esque, low end Trent Edwards. 

Baker Mayfield high end Drew Brees, low end Doug Flutie. 

Lamar Jackson high end Michael Vick, low end Terrell Pryor. 

Mason Rudolph high end Andy Dalton, low end Derek Anderson. 

Baker Mayfield or Sam Darnold, please.

If not even the scouts and GMs...people who get paid millions of dollars by teams to identify QB ability are right half the time what makes anyone think hes right?

Then again anyone's opinion is likely as accurate as pro sciuts and GMs...might as well flip a coin on QB prospects and you'll be right just as often

Edited by matter2003

On 4/11/2018 at 7:53 PM, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Just as an FYI, this is also the dude that LOVED to predict the Bills moving to LA prior to T and K Pegs. He knows about as much about football as we do...

Maybe he knew HE would be heading to LA and just wanted to root for us in person!   :)

On 4/12/2018 at 9:21 AM, 26CornerBlitz said:

You obviously have to answer that for yourself. 

I also happen to find him entertaining. To each their own, I guess. I don’t know why he generates the hatred he does. No one is always right, and he generally admits when he’s wrong (“where Colin was right, where Colin was wrong”). If  I don’t like someone, I just don’t watch or listen. Regardless, he’d probably rather be hated than ignored....

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Was that even in question? McNair was an MVP. Vick had GENEROUSLY four good seasons in the NFL.

Exactly was responding to someone who said ceiling, Vick, floor, McNair.. I guess I'll take the floor??

13 hours ago, Chuck Wagon said:

My favorite part of Cowherd is Lebatard having inebriated celebrities pick the same games Cowherd picks as his locks.  A couple of years ago Big Boi made the picks high as a kite weekly and beat Cowherd handily over 8 weeks or so.

I love that segment, great show too.