TSW Mock Draft vs Actual Draft

Virgil

20 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

With the 18th pick of the 2018 NFL Draft, the Seattle Seahawks select Mike McGlinchey, Offensive Tackle, UCLA.

Seahawks GM GunnerBill made the following statement: "He was the best player on our board. We are going to rebuild this team the right way and Mike can be a starter for us for a very long time."

@EmotionallyUnstable and the Dallas Cowboys are now on the clock. 

Very nice pick..Bills are now out at OT in the first round...dammit.

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

With the 19th pick, the Cowboys select Calvin Ridley, WR Alabama.

The Lions and @MAJBobby are on the clock

You guys are killing me.

Edited by Misterbluesky

53 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Turns out I have a busy night ahead of me as a Tour Guide for family in DC. My apologies, but the sheets will not be updated as quickly as they have been.

Well that's it man. We're gonna have to dock your pay for this one.:lol:

Have fun man!

13 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Very nice pick..Bills are now out at OT in the first round...dammit.

He was the best player on my board. I think maybe Isaiah Wynn as someone who could play inside might be more likely because they at least have Duane Brown but their guard play is awful. But McGlinchey is a fair few marks higher by my grades and you can start him RT for a year then slide him across. 

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

With the 18th pick of the 2018 NFL Draft, the Seattle Seahawks select Mike McGlinchey, Offensive Tackle, UCLA.

Seahawks GM GunnerBill made the following statement: "He was the best player on our board. We are going to rebuild this team the right way and Mike can be a starter for us for a very long time."

@EmotionallyUnstable and the Dallas Cowboys are now on the clock. 

McGlinchey is out of Notre Dame, not UCLA

31 minutes ago, Mr Wild said:

The Titans were expecting someone to drop but no GMs seem to wanna pull a crazy stunt so far

besides the Bills so far

C´Mon Ford Family and the hairy Patricia...make your pick, otherwise I can´t go and have a beer, unless you pick after 8:00 PM (EST...I assume....)

I meant...go OUT and have a beer, because I have a big case in the freezer at home now,...

Edited by BuffaLoko

8 minutes ago, BuffaLoko said:

C´Mon Ford Family and the hairy Patricia...make your pick, otherwise I can´t go and have a beer, unless you pick after 8:00 PM (EST...I assume....)

I meant...go OUT and have a beer, because I have a big case in the freezer at home now,...

If you want him to appear all you have to do is start a thread saying trading up for a QB this year is a dumb idea and we should wait til next year. He will show like..

uosY.gif

10 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Anyone want to summon MAJBobby?  All you have to do is say something about how we should have kept Tyrod and he appears 

Or somebody could type how Jackson is our next TT. That's  a easy way to get him fired up..

2 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

If you want him to appear all you have to do is start a thread saying trading up for a QB this year is a dumb idea and we should wait til next year. He will show like..

uosY.gif

Damn, I honestly didn’t see this 

• Haha (+1) 1