Speculation Brady may retire from NBC Boston - "if brady returns"

http://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patriots/talk-of-rob-gronkowski-tom-brady-retirement-wont-die-until-someone-kills-it

ESPN’s Jeff Darlington got the latest fist in on the topic with a report Saturday night. Gronk hasn’t made a decision yet, a source told Darlington. But the tight end is “pretty certain” he’ll return if Tom Brady does. The story was ostensibly about Gronk.

But that qualifier . . . 

“If” Tom Brady returns?

This is what we’re getting time and again. Allusions to stepping away. Not just related to (or directly from) Gronk, but from Brady as well.

Whether it’s the public statement made by Gotham Chopra two weeks ago that “these next few weeks and months are a really critical time for [Brady],” Brady’s “why am I here” existential crisis in Tom vs. Time, the ditching of the “45 or bust” mantra, or private conversations I’ve had with sources, there is no 100 percent guarantee either or both players will be back.

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Click time with things slowing down before the draft.  It worked on you. :lol:

Not entirely...just needed a break from the draft honestly and thought this could provide some fun here. It is also nice to have this thought in your head, the end is close...

On a side note a friend got duped yesterday that CERN found a particle moving faster than the speed of light, had a huge facebook post on it. Failed to see one of the tags on the bottom said "April Fools!". :lol:

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

Not entirely...just needed a break from the draft honestly and thought this could provide some fun here. It is also nice to have this thought in your head, the end is close...

On a side note a friend got duped yesterday that CERN found a particle moving faster than the speed of light, had a huge facebook post on it. Failed to see one of the tags on the bottom said "April Fools!". :lol:

Those tricky bastards!

I don't want him to retire. I want Brady to keep playing until he sucks so bad he is forced to retire, preferably after jumping from team to team and then getting cut in training camp from a team like the Jets.

So keep playing, Brady.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MJS said:

I don't want him to retire. I want Brady to keep playing until he sucks so bad he is forced to retire, preferably after jumping from team to team and then getting cut in training camp from a team like the Jets.

So keep playing, Brady.

I agree 100%!

I also want to hear Collinsworth's sad voice trying to make it seem not so bad

• Like (+1) 1