Baker Mayfield

8 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

This board is falling apart. 

Hoping someone starts a “Baker Mayfield or Josh Allen” thread and “which mock draft makes you sad” real soon. I need clarity. 

Its the off season and its an exciting draft becuz we have alot of picks.  Throw possibly moving up to take a top qb in..and people want to talk.

Edited by Skins Malone

2 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

Its the off season and its an exciting draft becuz we have alot of picks.  Through possibly moving up to take a top qb in..and people want to talk.

I hope we draft one of the top 5 QB’s. Maybe Lamar Johnson. 

If Baker Mayfield was facing the death penalty via lethal injection, what would he want his last meal to be?

I say good cast iron pan fried chicken, his grandma’s macaroni and cheese, and grilled polenta with a roasted garlic, basil aioli.  Carrot cake for dessert.  Thoughts?

1 minute ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

If Baker Mayfield was facing the death penalty via lethal injection, what would he want his last meal to be?

I say good cast iron pan fried chicken, his grandma’s macaroni and cheese, and grilled polenta with a roasted garlic, basil aioli.  Carrot cake for dessert.  Thoughts?

Big Mac...no mac sauce 

5 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Fergie.