Hue Jackson - "We're taking a QB at 1"

9 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

So Browns won't trade out of 1, Giants won't trade out of 2, Jets already traded to 3, Browns not trading out of 4... depressing

I don't think that either the Giants or Browns are closed off to trading, but even if they are, that means that--at worst, 3 QBs go in the top 4.  It also means that there's a fair chance that only 2 go in the top 4.

If, like me, you believe in all of the top 4 guys, then that leaves the door open to get one of them at 6

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

So Browns won't trade out of 1, Giants won't trade out of 2, Jets already traded to 3, Browns not trading out of 4... depressing

With the way Hue is talking up Chubb, the Giants could take him. 

First 4:

Darnold

chubb

Allen/Rosen/Mayfield?

Barkley

one of the 3 QBs could be available at 6

3 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

Is this really true? I'm not so sure

No one knows one way or the other yet. For all we know the Giants are ok with Eli and want a day one starter and a 2nd round QB while they use up whats left of Eli. Or they want a QB. No one knows but them.

Edited by What a Tuel

Just now, thebandit27 said:

I don't think that either the Giants or Browns are closed off to trading, but even if they are, that means that--at worst, 3 QBs go in the top 4.  It also means that there's a fair chance that only 2 go in the top 4.

If, like me, you believe in all of the top 4 guys, then that leaves the door open to get one of them at 6

Are we certain Broncos pass on qb?  I think it likely, but not certain.  

1 minute ago, TPS said:

With the way Hue is talking up Chubb, the Giants could take him. 

First 4:

Darnold

chubb

Allen/Rosen/Mayfield?

Barkley

one of the 3 QBs could be available at 6

I think that's the point. They want Barkley

1 minute ago, Dr. Who said:

Are we certain Broncos pass on qb?  I think it likely, but not certain.  

No, not at all.

My point is that there's a fair chance that--assuming both NYG and Cleveland (4) are opposed to trading entirely--only 3 QBs go in the top 5, thus opening the door for Buffalo to trade up to 6 and get one of the Big 4.

• Like (+1) 1