2019 Wish List

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Do you think he will be available at #32?   

:)

I suppose we can trade up for a local guy. (even if he didn't grow up in Buffalo)

Besides, after #6's phenomenal rookie year, we'll need someone for him to take the next step. 

Just now, Augie said:

How tall is he? It showed his stats, but he looked like a giant against the DB’s of Colgate, etc. 

6'2, I believe

Although, all jokes aside, from the looks of the '19 class, I would be fine with not doing much on the DL this year and getting it next year. Clemson alone is going to have 4 first round DL-men

2 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Check out the college board.

Of course I could look it up! Don’t you realize I’m too lazy for that?  :)

I thought I’d ask the man pushing the man. Or anyone less lazy than me. 

3 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Nah..it's cool..he is a great find..not many outside of the UB fan base know much about him...

I have always loved UB but don't follow closely (due to not living in the area) so it's great to see top notch talent coming from there. I remember going to a home game when I was younger and seeing James Starks light it up and then seeing him in the NFL later was incredible! I also was ridiculously upset that we had a shot at Khalil Mack and didn't do it. 

• Like (+1) 1

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2765375-a-way-too-early-look-at-the-potential-2019-nfl-draft-qb-class

Pass on QB in 18 

Missouri's Drew Lock  he averaged 9.5 yards per attempt and posted an SEC record 44 touchdowns to only 13 interceptions,  decided to stay in school rather than compete with this years class. 

"Drew Lock is every bit as talented as any quarterback coming out of school," Trent Dilfer told 590 The Fan in December. "Josh Rosen. Sam Darnold. Baker Mayfield. Any of them."

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2765375-a-way-too-early-look-at-the-potential-2019-nfl-draft-qb-class

Pass on QB in 18 

Missouri's Drew Lock  he averaged 9.5 yards per attempt and posted an SEC record 44 touchdowns to only 13 interceptions,  decided to stay in school rather than compete with this years class. 

"Drew Lock is every bit as talented as any quarterback coming out of school," Trent Dilfer told 590 The Fan in December. "Josh Rosen. Sam Darnold. Baker Mayfield. Any of them."

We would have to get to #1 to get him most likely.

7 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Pass on QB in 18 

Dilfer has to say that, Lock was one of his Elite 11 QB's.  He has been mediocre at best and was planning on coming out this year until he saw that he received a 3rd round grade and decided to go back to school

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

Less competition next season if every team with a need jumps on "their guy" this season.  

I don't disagree, but if he's equal to this year's guys, and one is there, take them this year.

Lock has a ways to go next year, but I agree he looks like a really good prospect if he progresses this year.

On 3/29/2018 at 7:57 PM, whatdrought said:

6'2, I believe

Although, all jokes aside, from the looks of the '19 class, I would be fine with not doing much on the DL this year and getting it next year. Clemson alone is going to have 4 first round DL-men

Defensive Line will be tremendous in next year's draft. It's more than Clemson's D-Line that will be available.

On 3/29/2018 at 8:11 PM, Augie said:

Of course I could look it up! Don’t you realize I’m too lazy for that?  :)

I thought I’d ask the man pushing the man. Or anyone less lazy than me. 

Our UB expert, Promo the Robot, will chime in and tell you all you need to know.

That was a nice video. This kid looks good.

19 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

If Oliver doesn't make it as the #1 on Feldman's freak list, Bruce needs to retire.

He’s so good. Oliver would have been a candidate at 1 this year even with the QBs. The Browns could have taken him and then QB at 4.