Mort prediction of QBs in order in MMQB- Darnold, Allen, Mayfield & Rosen

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

All 4 of them will be gone in the top 5 picks, imo

I'm sure they will, but for arguments sake, if they think Rosen will slide, I'll gladly benefit from it.

I think some teams like Buffalo, Miami, maybe Arizona will try to put it out there that Rosen has red flags. 

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

All 4 of them will be gone in the top 5 picks, imo

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think that has ever happened in the history of the NFL.  With so many question marks with these QBs, I would bet a lot of money that 4 of them do not go in top 5.  Generational talents like Barkley and Chubb will push at QBs down.

11 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think that has ever happened in the history of the NFL.  With so many question marks with these QBs, I would bet a lot of money that 4 of them do not go in top 5.  Generational talents like Barkley and Chubb will push at QBs down.

Couch - McNabb - Akili Smith went 1-2-3, people weren't sure if McNabb could even throw in the NFL and Smith was a 1 year wonder.

4 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Bradley Chubb is a stud, no doubt, but I don’t think I’d call him a generational talent.  

20 minutes ago, Zac said:

That makes me wonder - is Rosen an Elway QB?  Gut says no but i don't know why

That’s the big question.  After watching his QBs the last couple years, I’d venture to say he is a Rosen guy

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Hes the best pass rusher this year but isn’t on the same level prospect as Clowney, Mario or even a Garrett.

There’s at least 3 maybe more DL coming in next year who would very likely go above Chubb. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

I will bank on them(Darnold, Allen, Mayfield, Rosen) all being gone by 7 or 8.  Top 5 maybe not but a very strong possibility.