Riley Ferguson: BillsWire article...

PIZ

31 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

Come on. Who in their right mind has the surname Benkert and calls the kid Kurt? :D

Sounds like a cheap James Bond knockoff.

I knew a guy name Richard Weiner. ?

And as as a teacher you see some weird names. I had a student whose first name was Alpacino. Mom was a big scar face fan. 

38 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

I may have glossed over it but do you have takes about Kurt Benkert? I mean, besides him having the cruelest parents on the planet.

I am not a fan. He reminds me of Losman. Big arm with a great deep ball, inconsistent short and intermediate accuracy, stares down half the field, gets happy feet, and leaves the pocket too quickly.  He is probably in the 7th-Udfa range as well.

Edited by billspro

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I knew a guy name Richard Weiner. ?

And as as a teacher you see some weird names. I had a student whose first name was Alpacino. Mom was a big scar face fan. 

Oh, that sounds awful. My dad went to school with a Theresa Green back in the 60's. I can imagine a few jokes were had.

The future mother of my children has already banned me from naming any of my future offspring as a precautionary measure.

4 minutes ago, billspro said:

I am not a fan. He reminds me of Losman. Big arm with a great deep ball, inconsistent short and intermediate accuracy, states down half the field, gets happy feet, and leaves the pocket too quickly.  He is probably in the 7th-Udfa range as well.

I only asked because I was watching him. Game-to-game, I don't think I've seen someone so erratic with peaks and troughs. I think there's enough physical tools to make him QB4 in your preseason 90-man but we do have a similar take on him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, billspro said:

I am not a fan. He reminds me of Losman. Big arm with a great deep ball, inconsistent short and intermediate accuracy, states down half the field, gets happy feet, and leaves the pocket too quickly.  He is probably in the 7th-Udfa range as well.

He absolutely wore-out that UCLA secondary when they played last season... He has very good accuracy, ball placement, and field vision... Fierce competitor... I wouldn't bet against him.

1 minute ago, #34fan said:

He absolutely wore-out that UCLA secondary when they played last season... He has very good accuracy, ball placement, and field vision... Fierce competitor... I wouldn't bet against him.

I would. That Mike Norvell system really does wonders for the QB. He also had success against UCLA the four years he coached at ASU, putting up an average of 37 points on them.

I think you're being fooled.

5 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

Come on. Who in their right mind has the surname Benkert and calls the kid Kurt? :D

Sounds like a cheap James Bond knockoff.

I wonder if they gave him the middle name "Ben."  "Kurt Ben Benkirt"  Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

5 hours ago, #34fan said:

I could’ve worn out that UCLA secondary with you as my only WR

5 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I wonder if they gave him the middle name "Ben."  "Kurt Ben Benkirt"  Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

HahahahaHahahahaha

6 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

3rd tier. But someone will say that we should take him at 12 I’m sure

As long as we trade up we can just take whoever and we are all set.  Why not him?

6 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

Riley broke my grading system. Not in a good way.

Whadaya got on that Keane kid that was getting some buzz?

On 3/25/2018 at 4:51 PM, billspro said:

Logan Woodside is a very polished QB. He is accurate, has good ball placement, has a good feel of where to throw, and gets the ball out quickly. If he was taller and had a bigger arm we would be talking about him going very high. It would not surprise me at all if he had a similar career to Case Keenum.

I personally wouldn't draft any of them. I do think Woodside would have a chance of beating out Peterman for QB3.

Ya Ferguson wouldn't have done anything without Miller on the team. 

• Like (+1) 1