WR Terrelle Pryor Agrees to a Deal with the NYJ

Why do people think he's so amazing?  Great athlete but belongs no higher than #3 on a roster. Similar to Goodwin, he is limited in his ability when he cannot be out in the ideal situation. Pryor in Jersey is not going to be the threat people expect.  He will get targets and stats because no other options exist.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to WR Terrelle Pryor Agrees to a Deal with the NYJ

Jets need more Browns players from their 1-15 season for a successful tank. McCown couldn’t get it done last year winning 5 games but they have 10 mil riding on him getting done this year if only they can add more Browns.

-McCown

-Crow

-TP

Gary Barnidge, your phone is (finally) ringing! This is your time. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

12 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Jets could be good this year. 

I expect them to be better than us. I think they can be a 7 to 9 win team next season with McCown, Bridgewater or rookie. They have the makings of a solid roster and solid at the point of attack as they kicked the crap out of us on both sides of the LOS in the second meeting, but as you said they are the Jets and I'm not confident in Bowles.

I expect the Bills to win 6 or 7 next season. I'm ok with a slight drop as long as they do what they need to to get a franchise QB. 

Hopefully your expectations are as accurate as they were for last year.

Edited by SWATeam
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Jets need more Browns players from their 1-15 season for a successful tank. McCown couldn’t get it done last year winning 5 games but they have 10 mil riding on him getting done this year if only they can add more Browns.

-McCown

-Crow

-TP

Gary Barnidge, your phone is (finally) ringing! This is your time. 

I better duck when I say this, but I could certainly see the Jets being better than us this year.

Just now, Chuck Wagon said:

I better duck when I say this, but I could certainly see the Jets being better than us this year.

I guarantee it! The Bills are very likely starting a rookie. The Jets should but they won’t because they like to hide their young QBs in the basement.

21 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

They won’t have the chance, traded their 2nds and have too many holes to take him if he drops to the 3rd. 

we traded our 2nds?  Or you mean the Jets won't have the chance?  

I'm hoping we get Chark.  

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:19 PM, LabattBlue said:

Pryor is terrible.  

/thread

Pryor was playing hurt last year with a bad foot. He should have been on the IR for the season. He is still rehabbing from that injury. 

On 3/22/2018 at 6:27 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Pryor is still learning how to be a WR. He has more talent than any WR on the Bills' roster that's for sure. 

Running and jumping talent.....maybe.  Route running and and catching talent,....not even close.  Brandon Reilly smokes him in both categories and he may not even play.  Pryor really was awful in Washington and I’m glad we didn’t sign him.  I realize our WRs could be the worst in the league.  If we had Pryor, we’d still be the worst.  

On 3/23/2018 at 7:20 AM, YoloinOhio said:

I guarantee it! The Bills are very likely starting a rookie. The Jets should but they won’t because they like to hide their young QBs in the basement.

You guarantee the jets will be better than the Bills this season?  Shame on you Yolo.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Running and jumping talent.....maybe.  Route running and and catching talent,....not even close.  Brandon Reilly smokes him in both categories and he may not even play.  Pryor really was awful in Washington and I’m glad we didn’t sign him.  I realize our WRs could be the worst in the league.  If we had Pryor, we’d still be the worst.  

Brandon Reilly hasn't proven a thing in real games while Pryor was dynamic in 2016 against real competition.  Pryor was injured last season, but we'll see how he bounces back. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Yea. Even if the Jets start their rookie I expect them to be better.

Just a better roster overall.

And the Broncos, chargers, raiders and Ravens had a better roster overall than the Bills last year.  Yet, they didn’t make the playoffs.  We did.  

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Brandon reilly hasn't proven a thing in real games while Pryor was dynamic in 2016 against real competition.  Pryor was injured last season, but we'll see how he bounces back. 

Reilly hasn’t proven anything in the NFL, but he currently runs better routes and has better hands than TP.   Husker fan here, watched the majority of his games.  Very good route runner with very good hands.  They’re the only 2 reasons he’s in the NFL.  The only reason Pryor is in the NFL is because he’s big and fast.

• Like (+1) 1