Sal .C: Giants Really Like Darnold

6 hours ago, TigerJ said:

Unfortunately, it's sounding like a distinct possibility.  Should that happen, then the Bills have to be wondering about the possibility that the Dolphins are interested ina QB, and/or another team trades up about #12.  Do they spend draft choices to trade up to get the fourth best QB in the draft, if three get drafted in the top 4?

If this happens...and the Bills see the guy or 2 that they really like go off the board...their contingency plan, if they can find a partner should be to try and move down with 1 of their first round picks and pick up a 2019 1st round pick, essentially putting themselves in a similar situation as they were this yr.  Keep setting yourself up to have the draft ammo to make a jump up the board.

DeShaun Watson went #12 overall last yr., the Browns picked up #25 in '17 and what turned out to be #4 this yr.  The Bills hold #12 this yr., it'd be amazing if they could pull off a similar trade if they can't get their QB this year.

10 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

If the Bills and Browns want to remain incompetent and irrelevant as we enter the roaring 20's, this is exactly what will happen.

Bills moving up for Rosen would be one of the moves best calculated for long-term success. There are no guarantees, but they'd have a good chance of looking very very smart.

12 hours ago, Bangarang said:

I’m bracing myself for Browns, Giants and Jets to take QBs at 1, 2 and 3.

That would make the most sense , maybe Barkley at #4 to Browns or they trade down that pick to get a LT. 

Denver at #5 might take a QB or trade that pick.  This will be the most amazing draft I can remember.

On 3/21/2018 at 6:45 PM, MrEpsYtown said:

Now this is a smokescreen. The Giants must want Barkley imo and may be trying to force the Browns to choose Darnold. I think they are taking Darnold regardless. Giants take Barkley, Jets QB, maybe we trade to 4?

Barkley makes the most sense if they are looking for instant impact to make one last run with Eli. I hope....