Jags release TE Mercedes Lewis

41 minutes ago, teef said:

according to nfl radio, he was pretty upset at the jags for releasing him so late, and the way it went down in general.

It is kind of messed up when consider his tenure with the team. That would be like us releasing Kyle in the same fashion. But im not surprised by Marrones lack of loyalty

5 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

It is kind of messed up when consider his tenure with the team. That would be like us releasing Kyle in the same fashion. But im not surprised by Marrones lack of loyalty

this was exactly their view point.  even though it's a business, certain players do get priority treatment over others, and with his time on the team, mercedes should have been one.  you have to assume they had a good idea that he was going to be let go.  why not earlier?  marrone is a solid coach, but i think we can all agree that the guy is a bit off.

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He's got the same name as the car that Teef wishes he drove.  But instead he drives a Nissan Leaf.

i'm hanging out with likei've this thursday.  you jealous?

and dont' even start with cars.  i'm shopping for one now, and hate every second of it.

38 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Seems like a player the Bills would target. Huge asset in run blocking, can be an offensive weapon in the red zone, and an experienced veteran presence that they appear to prioritize.

Always liked him.  My only concern is I want O'Leary on the field a lot this year.  I think he is going to be AJ's or the Rookie's security blanket.  I am seeing 40+ catches from Nick this year....

Edited by JoeF

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Give me your credit card information and I can have one delivered to your house in 5 business days.

Don't trust him teef. You know he's going to order the wrong color.

2 hours ago, teef said:

i'm hanging out with likei've this thursday.  you jealous?

and dont' even start with cars.  i'm shopping for one now, and hate every second of it.

It's hard to find a reliable car on craigslist for 1-2k. Good luck