What positions should the Bills draft?

how to distribute the picks?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Besides QB, what other 5 positions should we draft?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/23/2018 at 09:52 PM

OK. I'm betting that the Bills will not move up very far, or may only move up 3-4 slots to take a QB.  (They may see some real value in some guy who is passed over in the top 5 and want to trade up a little for him to prevent somebody else from doing the same).  But let's say they stand pat and don't trade at all.  This draft is pretty deep in quality players (thin at WR?), so they could get starters from the 6 picks in the first three rounds.   I see they brought in an expensive very big DT, who will be use to soak up two blockers and that does set a tone.   (vote for 5)  You might also indicate what your order of priority would be- assuming equal quality is available for each position and pick.

Edited by maryland-bills-fan

RT should be there for sure

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Offensive line, WR, LB.

Offensive line is probably the most dire need next to WR.

The right side of the line is bad and it may look even worse with a less mobile QB starting.(Along with Juan Castillo some how back as coach) 

LB is the worst unit on the team at the moment. It’s not really even close.  I agree that OL may be the most dire need though,

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1

I think we need a ILB and a OLB with speed. The big DT will suck up two blockers and they can get after receivers and RB from sideline to sideline.....Next we need a high quality center and another guard.,,,,,,, after that I would be torn between a speed WR (it is a poor year for them and there might not be good enough one for a 3rd round pick- but we need one bad) and a defensive back. (like money, you can never have enough of them)

32 minutes ago, NewEra said:

RT should be there for sure

LB is the worst unit on the team at the moment. It’s not really even close.  I agree that OL may be the most dire need though,

And the current group of wide outs might be the least talented in the league.