So, when exactly did PPP become...

TPS

43 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Wow.  Five lines, no emoticons.  You feeling okay?

We've been over this. 

Given the state of the posts here and especially at places like the WaPo? I am starting to believe that TL; DR actually stands for Total Loser; Doesn't Read....literally, anything. One guy today thinks he's "got us" because "Congress has been controlled by Rs forever, and they still haven't issued any indictments yet". 

As I've said before: your response is to call him, correctly, an idiot.

My response is to try to educate him, but, unfortunately, I have to write a ton just to get him up to high school level.

It's simply 2 different approaches to the same problem: aggressive ignorance.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

53 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

We've been over this. 

Given the state of the posts here and especially at places like the WaPo? I am starting to believe that TL; DR actually stands for Total Loser; Doesn't Read....literally, anything. One guy today thinks he's "got us" because "Congress has been controlled by Rs forever, and they still haven't issued any indictments yet". 

My response is to try to educate him, but, unfortunately, I have to write a ton just to get him up to high school level.

or just hydrofoil along and pick out what you think is worth reading and responding to

you can do it!

18 hours ago, OCinBuffalo said:

We've been over this. 

would believeing one has a choice in a 2 party system of govenment be willful ignorance?

36 minutes ago, Foxx said:

would believeing one has a choice in a 2 party system of govenment be willful ignorance?

Are you choosing to make your points based on a complete lack of understanding of how our government works, then screaming those points in every thread, then telling yourself you've proven everybody wrong?

If you aren't doing those things, then I have no problem with you. As far as a 2 party system goes: I refer you to Theresa May of the UK, whose only path to forming a government, because of their multi-party system, was through a small party in Northern Ireland. How ironic that a Tory, of all people, has to rely on the Irish just to get started. Do you have any idea what the Irish, who are famously corrupt, must be getting back from her? Is that a good way to run a railroad?

Besides, after November, I almost guarantee that the left will split into 2 parties. The "progressives" will not tolerate Trump Clones like Connor Lamb. They just tried to primary Democratic Congressman whose only "sin" is that he's pro-life. 

None of this will end well for the Democratic party: hence 2 parties soon.

The US has had two major-league 3rd parties pop up during my life.  George Wallace and H. Ross Perot impacted the elections heavily.

John Anderson less so, Ralph Nader blessedly so without being major-league.   Bless you Ralph...  :lol::lol:

Northern Ireland has no problem working with Westminster.... it's extremely conservative and religious.

15 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

Are you choosing to make your points based on a complete lack of understanding of how our government works, then screaming those points in every thread, then telling yourself you've proven everybody wrong?

If you aren't doing those things, then I have no problem with you. As far as a 2 party system goes: I refer you to Theresa May of the UK, whose only path to forming a government, because of their multi-party system, was through a small party in Northern Ireland. How ironic that a Tory, of all people, has to rely on the Irish just to get started. Do you have any idea what the Irish, who are famously corrupt, must be getting back from her? Is that a good way to run a railroad?

Besides, after November, I almost guarantee that the left will split into 2 parties. The "progressives" will not tolerate Trump Clones like Connor Lamb. They just tried to primary Democratic Congressman whose only "sin" is that he's pro-life. 

None of this will end well for the Democratic party: hence 2 parties soon.

Are you for or against May's actions towards Russia? :mellow:

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

The US has had two major-league 3rd parties pop up during my life.  George Wallace and H. Ross Perot impacted the elections heavily.

John Anderson less so, Ralph Nader blessedly so without being major-league.   Bless you Ralph...  :lol::lol:

Northern Ireland has no problem working with Westminster.... it's extremely conservative and religious.

...which doesn't mean May didn't have to pay through the nose. You think the Jets overpaid to go from #6 to #3? Multiply that by 50, at least, and you're in the ballpark of what May had to pay.

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Are you for or against May's actions towards Russia? :mellow:

I first decided I was against Russia in all things when I was 6 years old. And, I have read a ton, seen a ton, lived a ton, worked with them on projects(awful), managed them on projects(10x worse), and my entire body of work has only reinforced my decision. 

However, notice, I didn't up and refuse to work on the projects, nor did I fire the ones that worked for me, without cause. No, not liking somebody doesn't mean you don't have to work with them. And, not liking somebody doesn't give you license to act unprofessionally towards them in public. (Doesn't mean you can't work covertly to stab them in the back.)

There's an old saying "Never fight with a pig, because all you get is dirty, and the pig likes it". The pig == the Russians. Thus, we shouldn't play their game. See, there aren't any old sayings about waiting until the pig isn't looking, then nailing them with a cattle prod. Example: what if we decided to double our oil production and exports(EDIT: and also flood Europe with our natural gas sold at 30% below the Russian's price) for 3 months, and destroy Russia's economy(cattle prod straight up ass), all while saying nice things about Putin and Russia? The Russians don't know how to react to that.

EDIT: 

That's what I am for: and that's why I want the Global Warming nonsense to end immediately. We can beat the Russians into total submission, simply by beating them on energy. Forget expelling Diplomats: I want to destroy their country to the point where they have no choice but to come to the rest of the world, on their knees, beg for mercy, and then accept our demands.

Clear enough?

Edited by OCinBuffalo
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

I first decided I was against Russia in all things when I was 6 years old. And, I have read a ton, seen a ton, lived a ton, worked with them on projects(awful), managed them on projects(10x worse), and my entire body of work has only reinforced my decision. 

However, notice, I didn't up and refuse to work on the projects, nor did I fire the ones that worked for me, without cause. No, not liking somebody doesn't mean you don't have to work with them. And, not liking somebody doesn't give you license to act unprofessionally towards them in public. (Doesn't mean you can't work covertly to stab them in the back.)

There's an old saying "Never fight with a pig, because all you get is dirty, and the pig likes it". The pig == the Russians. Thus, we shouldn't play their game. See, there aren't any old sayings about waiting until the pig isn't looking, then nailing them with a cattle prod. Example: what if we decided to double our oil production and exports(EDIT: and also flood Europe with our natural gas sold at 30% below the Russian's price) for 3 months, and destroy Russia's economy(cattle prod straight up ass), all while saying nice things about Putin and Russia? The Russians don't know how to react to that.

EDIT: 

That's what I am for: and that's why I want the Global Warming nonsense to end immediately. We can beat the Russians into total submission, simply by beating them on energy. Forget expelling Diplomats: I want to destroy their country to the point where they have no choice but to come to the rest of the world, on their knees, beg for mercy, and then accept our demands.

Clear enough?

Couldn't we beat them by developing more alternative energy producing infrastructure? Solar is for real and can do the job. So is wind. 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

...which doesn't mean May didn't have to pay through the nose. You think the Jets overpaid to go from #6 to #3? Multiply that by 50, at least, and you're in the ballpark of what May had to pay.

The dumbass did it to herself by calling snap elections and having it blow up in her face.

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Couldn't we beat them by developing more alternative energy producing infrastructure? Solar is for real and can do the job. So is wind. 

No, because: remember the "when the pig is not looking" part? This has to be a quick strike, one they don't see coming. Solar/Wind are too easily observed, because they are moving far too slowly. Most importantly, we can't export solar and wind to Europe (you unmitigated moron). The whole plan hinges on undercutting Russia and getting countries like Poland, Ukraine, Germany, anybody who has a gas pipeline from Russia, to turn it off, and use our gas instead. We need to export energy to Europe, and even the Middle East, and that means natural gas and refined gasoline, ready to go out of the box, for 30% cheaper than the Russian's price.

EDIT: If solar and wind were real? Germany wouldn't need Russian natural gas, and England wouldn't be buying wood from us to burn instead of coal. Wood is also much dirtier than coal, but you know, idiot laws are idiot laws. At least this way, England can still save face by saying they aren't using coal. Idiotic but true.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

2 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

No, because: remember the "when the pig is not looking" part? This has to be a quick strike, one they don't see coming. Solar/Wind are too easily observed, because they are moving far too slowly. Most importantly, we can't export solar and wind to Europe (you unmitigated moron). The whole plan hinges on undercutting Russia and getting countries like Poland, Ukraine, Germany, anybody who has a gas pipeline from Russia, to turn it off, and use our gas instead. We need to export energy to Europe, and even the Middle East, and that means natural gas and refined gasoline, ready to go out of the box, for 30% cheaper than the Russian's price.

Ah! But you are forgetting energy markets are global. If we cut our consumption, it cuts the costs of those energies, so producers of NG and oil lose money. Plus, if we create more and cheaper energy producing solar/wind products, those can be sold to Europe and elsewhere 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ah! But you are forgetting energy markets are global. If we cut our consumption, it cuts the costs of those energies, so producers of NG and oil lose money. Plus, if we create more and cheaper energy producing solar/wind products, those can be sold to Europe and elsewhere 

I am not forgetting that. You are simply wrong. Using the global market is far too unpredictable. For all we know, we end up hurting Australia or African countries, and not laying a glove on Russia under that plan. And, again, it's too damn slow. What about speed and unpredictability aren't you getting here? 

This is a blitzkrieg energy attack targeted directly at Russia's energy customers and nowhere else. The last time the Russians were blitzed they lost millions of men in the first week, never mind the next month. Why? Because they rely on overly centralized government, and lazy, corrupt officials throughout the country, who can't act independently. They always have to wait on orders from Moscow, same as last time. Overly centralized government can't move quickly enough to react when we start unloading our tankers in Germany.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

On 3/20/2018 at 12:20 PM, Boyst62 said:

New tweet that is confirmation biased to my purview: I must post a new thread.

Someone else posts a thread about their source: bull ****. Fake news. Post a picture of a portapotty

New tweet based on someone who has a check are next to name: I must post thread and only out the tweet.

Someone else posts a tweet and discusses what it could mean with their thoughts: ridicule and scorn.

26cornerbitch is just what be is.

Did you know he doesn't post in threads of people who call him names or the ones (thread creators)  he feels threatened by?  

On 3/20/2018 at 2:32 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Thanks for the support, but trust me when I tell you that I don't lose a wink of sleep over trolls and fools.   BBMB refugees like @ShadyBillsFan have infected TSW to make it the worst it's ever been. He's pathetic.

Hey 26CopyPaste ...   I was a member here for a decade or more, then took a break and went to the BBMB.  

So maybe you should THINK before you attack unwittingly. 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

26 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Did you know he doesn't post in threads of people who call him names or the ones (thread creators)  he feels threatened by?  

Hey 26CopyPaste ...   I was a member here for a decade or more, then took a break and went to the BBMB.  

So maybe you should THINK before you attack unwittingly. 

[Auotmated response]Please refrain from TSW-type behavior on this site.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You know they will just blow this off as you validating another Lib.

:lol:

Is the Main Board really that bad... I gotta go check it out. :D

The number of redundant threads being created every other minute is frustrating to say the least. Emotions definitely outweigh facts over there these days.