Veteran QB: It all comes down to FOLES / MCCARRON!

32 minutes ago, skibum said:

Foles will be too expensive, so it's really down to your tier 2 and 3. 

Anyone wishing the FO had held off on trading Tyrod for a few more days?

Why will Foles be too expensive? He’s signed for 2018-9. We won’t need more than that.

After seeing Bradford sign for 20 mil. I'm scared out of my mind how much it would cost to get McCarron. He is the FA I wanted the whole time out of everyone available. 3 years for 50 mil would be my offer to him based on the other QB contracts that are flying around.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Waiting for the news that we signed McCarron.

It would not surprise me If A J McCarron was always Buffalo's top choice and If it comes to be at a more reasonable price then the McCarron camp originally had hoped for,

the Beane man worked his magic again,

MERCY!

8 minutes ago, McBean said:

McBeane obviously thinks whoever they are drafting will be ready Day 1 so it’s irrelevant.

I agree, enough of these journey QBs, move up in the draft and get a day one starter.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Gonna take more than a 2nd - that's for sure.

I think Foles price in a trade is going backwards not forwards. Teams in need are getting smaller and Phillys time is running out.

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

Nah...we have Philly on the ropes now.

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha.....dunno about that.  Altho IF the Bills were to take care of Foles AND Bradham somehow in the same deal I would most def get a chubby.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

After seeing the money being thrown around for QB's I am 100% sure Foles will be holding out. Any team that trades for Foles will be paying him 15 mil a year at the least.

I agree, add in he gets traded to a team he doesn't want to be on and his price will double IMO.

45 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Josh McCown or Tom Savage for me, draft Mayfield/Darnold/Rosen and be done with it.

With Savage and Peterman, you have a Pitt backup QB duo, plus Shady.  

I'd want Rosen/Mayfield if we go this route though.  

30 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Jeepers-creepers for the first time ever I hit my reaction limit...didn't even know that was a thing.

kdiggz, remind me to give you a thumbs up on this tomorrow!

hit mine today also.  Just close the browser for an hour or so.  Then you'll be good to go.  Free agency does this to people!