Tom Brady: Elite beer chugger?

12 minutes ago, White Linen said:

What the heck is it about this guy that's just so awkward?  He just seems like a weirdo to me.

He comes across so incredibly insecure, but at the same time, I think you have to be pretty secure to french your son.

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, White Linen said:

What the heck is it about this guy that's just so awkward?  He just seems like a weirdo to me.

I am sure this is probably a bit of a joke reply, but I can answer this. 

It is much more common for high achieving people to test on the spectrum. Much higher than the general population. 

So Superbowl MVP's, Olympians, and college professors are more often somewhere on the autism spectrum than the people you encounter daily. Hence you find them awkward. Their mild autistic tendencies are a huge part of what allow them to be elite at what they do.  

Statistically it would actually be weirder if you didn't find the GOAT in his profession awkward. 

Also, can we talk about how insanely fast that was. 

3 minutes ago, PIZ said:

That is not beer.  

I doubt that. As a dude who used to manage a brewery, juice would never leave foam on the glass, and NA leaves an odd foam on the glass. I would guess this is real. Also the amount of alcohol is negligible compared to the other ingredients is trying to not ingest. Alcohol is not necessarily what he is avoiding with beer. It is mostly the sugars. 

Also, as a guy who ate similarly to the TB12 method before it was copyrighted, I almost never drank when I was training. The occasional beer once per month with friends was cool. I don't think he is that tight assed in March. I would guess he has about 2-4 drinks per month. This is beer.