Today's Race In The Pennsylvania 18th

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've got no dog in this fight/race - but it's close enough to have been stolen by either side. No?

I'm guessing illegal aliens and dead voters will be to blame if Lamb wins.  Gerrymandering and voter suppression if Saccone wins.  Lamb's platform would be close to my ideal candidate btw if I had to mold one from scratch.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've got no dog in this fight/race - but it's close enough to have been stolen by either side. No?

Any hanging chads to count?   That was almost the greatest election theft in history!

I live 15 minutes south of the city of Pittsburgh, I think the major thing is republicans who work for unions. Lamb was endorsed by the steel unions, so the question becomes do those republicans bite the hand that feeds them just to vote party lines? 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Democrats erase a twenty point margin! If that pattern holds across the country we are looking at a huge Democratic sweep in November. 

Trump is cancer. I hope he holds rallies all over the country in November

Yep, Hillary made a 20 point difference. Imagine how happy you'd have been for the last 18 months if someone else ran against Trump.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

The day of the lord comemeth as a thief in the night....

I'm  sorry, I don't understand the context of this quote. Can you explain it to me? What does this have to do with Hillary Clinton?

10 minutes ago, snafu said:

I'm  sorry, I don't understand the context of this quote. Can you explain it to me? What does this have to do with Hillary Clinton?

You guys sure are addicted to Hillary. 

Anyways, there are 120 house Republicans in seats that were won by less of a margin than Trump got in this district in 2016. 

30 minutes ago, snafu said:

something about leaving your dog out at night and a creep might steal its virginity, that's a context relating to the Dems

6 hours ago, row_33 said:

This will be a very good centrist Dem in the House, actually right of centre....

and nothing would make Tibs more than the obviously bitter jerk he will always be

The Dem deserved to do well, he presents himself very favorably.  He a centrist but only for now.  Give him 30 days in Washington and he'll be singing Nancy's tune.

Until the Dems get rid of Nancy and replace her with someone who gives a **** about what actually gets done, they'll continue to shoot themselves in the foot.  Fat chance though as identity politics, protests and obstruction seems to sell well through the chain of the media. 

Edited by keepthefaith

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You guys sure are addicted to Hillary. 

Anyways, there are 120 house Republicans in seats that were won by less of a margin than Trump got in this district in 2016. 

No, Hillary is addicted to Hillary.

If she kept herself out of the news and stop blaming everyone but herself for her election loss, no one would care.

But she just CAN'T keep herself out of the limelight, bashing everyone on end. Now it's white women married to white men who cost her the election.

The former President and a former Presidential candidate can't keep their mouths shut and you wonder why people are addicted to Hillary.

Please.