Drew Brees still does not have a contract!

This would make next week even more interesting, if Drew Brees some how hits the open market and signs with someone else. I wonder if we could afford him. I would love the move, then we can use all our draft picks to build a better team around him. Probably would only be a 2 or 3 year deal, instead of the 6 or 7 that Cousins would want.

Edited by wagon127
  • Haha (+1) 1

Well it could make things more interesting if it happened. I was already liking how open everything was looking so far so throwing this in could open things up more. 

A lot of options out there. The Bills should trend up man.

Edited by Lfod

Absolutely zero chance Brees becomes available. There would be a riot in New Orleans if the Saints make Brees walk, and I think Brees doesn’t want to start over in a new city this late in his career. Has too much invested in New Orleans. Owns a couple businesses, etc.

That said I’d love it to happen just to hear Saints fans cry.

Edited by CajunBillsBacker

Just now, KelsaysLunchbox said:

He's already stated many times he has no interest in playing anywhere else. It's the Saints or retirement. 

Not only that he plays on a team loaded with talent so he doesn't have to carry the team.  

Just now, thebandit27 said:

Well, you did have more rushing yards than Reggie Bush in 2016

I still use that line. It really impresses women. “What is something that you don’t know about me? Ummmm, here’s one, I rushed for more yards in 2016 than a former Heisman Trophy Winner.”

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

I still use that line. It really impresses women. “What is something that you don’t know about me? Ummmm, here’s one, I rushed for more yards in 2016 than a former Heisman Trophy Winner.”

If a woman ever responds with "Really?  So did I!" then you know she's a keeper :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1