The Real Story: Donald Trump Was A Hillary Clinton Plant In The 2016 Presidential Election

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I think its great that Clinton Derangement Syndrome has gone so far as to blaming the Clinton's for us getting Trump. I mean, at least its an admission of just how bad Trump is. I bet most people subscribing to this theory are pretty much Trump supporters though 

What's great is the deep down inside realization by leftists that she was so bad that usually reliable democrat voters put Trump over the top in places like PA, MI, WI and others.  That's gotta be a really good burn or bern. 

On 3/4/2018 at 11:10 PM, KD in CA said:

She might be the phoniest person in human history.  I mean seriously, name someone who has ever acted more phony than what you just described.  

It's kind of amazing how absolutely nothing rubbed off after spending decades with Slick Willy.

Kim Jung Un comes to mind, so do Joe Steel and Adolf Shicklgruber. 

18 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

What's great is the deep down inside realization by leftists that she was so bad that usually reliable democrat voters put Trump over the top in places like PA, MI, WI and others.  That's gotta be a really good burn or bern. 

No it's not great. Having the worst president ever is great? You'd have to be an idiot to think that. Glad you are enjoying a complete human malfunction run the country. 

I know, I know, you actually believe Hillary would just be sitting around murdering people if the Russians didn't help Trump win, blah blah 

http://www.businessinsider.com/bill-clinton-donald-trump-phone-call-report-2015-8

Bill Clinton reportedly had an intriguing phone call with Donald Trump weeks before his campaign launch

Former President Bill Clinton and real-estate magnate Donald Trump reportedly had a phone conversation in May, only weeks before Trump launched his campaign.

According to a new report from The Washington Post, Clinton called Trump in May and "encouraged Trump's efforts" to become more influential within the GOP, according to four "Trump allies" and one Clinton associate "familiar with the exchange."

"The tone of the call was informal and Clinton never urged Trump to run, the four people said. Rather, they said, Clinton sounded curious about Trump's moves toward a presidential bid and told Trump that he was striking a chord with frustrated conservatives and was a rising force on the right."

13 hours ago, Nanker said:

She might be the phoniest person in human history.  I mean seriously, name someone who has ever acted more phony than what you just described.  

It's kind of amazing how absolutely nothing

First person I thought of is Derek Jeter. He could have taken some cues from Steinbrenner. 

17 hours ago, Golden*Wheels said:

I think the Pied Piper strategy needs to get Xed out of the old political playbook. Cuz...whoops.

Scheming, lying, thieving, slime balls Bill and Hillary Clinton didn't think about Julian Assange and Wikileaks.  Without Wikileaks, Hillary Clinton is our President. 

Still, the political friendship between the Clintons and Donald Trump goes back decades.  Don't be surprised to see Hillary Clinton run for President in 2020.    And then don't be surprised when Donald Trump goes into self-destruct mode, like he did in 2016 but only worse, and Hillary Clinton wins the Presidency in 2020.

Hillary thought taking the abuse of a campaign meant moving from:

12 toadies nodding vigorously and saying EXACTLY!!!!! 20 times a minute

to only 15 times per minute

how she suffered for the cause

2 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

Scheming, lying, thieving, slime balls Bill and Hillary Clinton didn't think about Julian Assange and Wikileaks.  Without Wikileaks, Hillary Clinton is our President. 

Still, the political friendship between the Clintons and Donald Trump goes back decades.  Don't be surprised to see Hillary Clinton run for President in 2020.    And then don't be surprised when Donald Trump goes into self-destruct mode, like he did in 2016 but only worse, and Hillary Clinton wins the Presidency in 2020.

Trump made donations to the Clintons for his own personal reasons. There was never some great political alliance. Hillary couldn't physically (and maybe mentally) handle the rigors of a campaign in 2016, so what makes you think she could do so 4 years later?

12 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Trump made donations to the Clintons for his own personal reasons. There was never some great political alliance. Hillary couldn't physically (and maybe mentally) handle the rigors of a campaign in 2016, so what makes you think she could do so 4 years later?

Will she make it to 2020 or stroke out first?