Schefter: Rams Trading Robert Quinn to the Dolphins

59 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Almost like you need a QB that gets the ball

out quickly huh???

Absolutely agree. Which do you want to see under center next season? 

53 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Beastly on paper.  Miami's defense always under-performs, accept against NE.

Two years ago that defense didn’t under perform. I expect to see that defense again this year

9 minutes ago, CDogg20 said:

Absolutely agree. Which do you want to see under center next season? 

Two years ago that defense didn’t under perform. I expect to see that defense again this year

Rosen is the QB I have wanted since about October 

7 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Good call man. 

Thanks. My Friend that works is Davie doesn’t disappoint often. 

43 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I thought that it went the other way, with KC wanting Quinn and LA saying no? 

Makes sense if KC didn't want him as they (unless I am mistaken) run a base 3-4 and Quinn is better in a 4-3. 

Yea NFL.com is reporting Quinn was available in Peters trade , I'm sure the 34 had something to do with it.  KC declined and took the picks.

I thought it was the other way around too. 

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Rosen is the QB I have wanted since about October 

Thanks. My Friend that works is Davie doesn’t disappoint often. 

Been liking Rosen more and more over the year. Still would prefer Darnold but I think both will turn out well. 

2 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

He had 17.5 sacks in the last 3 years...less than 6 /year and started only 29/48 games. You folks who think this is a great move...go ahead and I'll pass. I bet they are more likely to have screwed up with misappropriation of cap expenditures.

My feeling exactly. For that price tag I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole . As I already said, makes me appreciate this front office that much more. 

Now if his cap hit was 6-7 mil, that's a different story but over 11 mil is quite a hit for a guy with availability concerns, huge red flag, big risk , big reward for Mia. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

My feeling exactly. For that price tag I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole . As I already said, makes me appreciate this front office that much more. 

Now if his cap hit was 6-7 mil, that's a different story but over 11 mil is quite a hit for a guy with availability concerns, huge red flag, big risk , big reward for Mia. 

This seems like a Bills move from the past by Miami. They are going down to the bottom for awhile and I love it.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s a good move but, I think they are going to lose Suh and Landry so a lot of talent lost

...which essentially is NOT fair to a divisional opponent in the "true spirit of competition"..............