What Happened to ISIS?

I don't really know exactly. But I'd bet the house that DR knows a little bit about what and why they're "OUTTA HERE!" :ph34r:

Those Norsemen would sooner drink battery acid-soaked camel dung than give Trump any credit.

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Don't hear much about them anymore...

Hopefully, they give the Nobel Peace Prize based on merit, this time. 

giphy.gif

no, we'd have millions of liberals dying of a heart attack on the spot

and I'd laugh until i emptied all bodily fluids

Here's part of the answer... this is (obvious) propaganda on one hand, but it gives us a glimpse into one of the primary reasons why the tide against ISIS has turned so quickly. Before watching, it's important to realize that jihadists like to pose as friendly "press" before detonating suicide bombs. It's one of the more deplorable tactics they've used in Syria and elsewhere.

Now watch this:

The tide began to turn in November when the funding for ISIS and Hezbollah were severely hampered after the KSA purge and seizure. This isolated ISIS and Hezbollah in the field without financial or logistical support. 

Then, with hardware and logistical support from the DIA, the GCC has been wiping ISIS and Hezbollah off the map without anyone noticing they're the ones doing it. No one thinks the GCC capable - yet they've done nothing but win as of late. 

That's a look I'd never want to see leveled at me:

DApT1WAXsAEJjti.jpg

Notice the modified weapons:

DApZdjgWsAAwCmU.jpg

The way the GCC is waging this war is beyond impressive. They've created commando units and micro teams who are absolutely crushing jihadists on multiple fronts. 

That's one way of several this war has turned so effectively. The other way, which has been discussed in other threads, was Trump changing the rules of engagement. We saw what happened to the Russian mercenaries in Syria a few weeks ago. They decimated 200+ without sending in a single ground troop just because the Russians were amassing. This sent a hard core message to Putin and any other empire watching that things have changed. 

The US is doing its part to keep Russia, China, and Iran in check - to keep them from playing their usual games by arming and funding proxy forces in the region - while the GCC has been loosed as boots on the ground in Syria, Iran, Yemen, and Iraq to clean up the roaches. 

But DR, we all know ISIS is just a JV team. B.O. did the heavy lifting in Egypt, Libya, and Syria. Plus he withdrew from Iraq, made peace with the Iranian Im-mamas, was super-tough on Putin about Crimea and Ukraine, and even had lunch with Fidel. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Here's part of the answer... this is (obvious) propaganda on one hand, but it gives us a glimpse into one of the primary reasons why the tide against ISIS has turned so quickly. Before watching, it's important to realize that jihadists like to pose as friendly "press" before detonating suicide bombs. It's one of the more deplorable tactics they've used in Syria and elsewhere.

Now watch this:

The tide began to turn in November when the funding for ISIS and Hezbollah were severely hampered after the KSA purge and seizure. This isolated ISIS and Hezbollah in the field without financial or logistical support. 

Then, with hardware and logistical support from the DIA, the GCC has been wiping ISIS and Hezbollah off the map without anyone noticing they're the ones doing it. No one thinks the GCC capable - yet they've done nothing but win as of late. 

DApT1WAXsAEJjti.jpg

DApZdjgWsAAwCmU.jpg

The way the GCC is waging this war is beyond impressive. They've created commando units and micro teams who are absolutely crushing jihadists on multiple fronts. 

That's one way of several this war has turned so effectively. The other way, which has been discussed in other threads, was Trump changing the rules of engagement. We saw what happened to the Russian mercenaries in Syria a few weeks ago. They decimated 200+ without sending in a single ground troop just because the Russians were amassing. This sent a hard core message to Putin and any other empire watching that things have changed. 

The US is doing its part to keep Russia, China, and Iran in check - to keep them from playing their usual games by arming and funding proxy forces in the region - while the GCC has been loosed as boots on the ground in Syria, Iran, Yemen, and Iraq to clean up the roaches. 

Isn't it amazing what a few bump stocks will do?

• Haha (+1) 1

Imagine what would happen if Trump were allowed to control the illegal alien problem... 

I think that is why it has become such hard fought debate. Democrats are afraid of losing the illegal alien vote. I mean, the immigration courts have become so perverted by judicial activism they make Weinstein look like a good guy. Judges don't even care, these days.

20 hours ago, Paulus said:

Don't hear much about them anymore...

Hopefully, they give the Nobel Peace Prize based on merit, this time. 

giphy.gif

Does Trump deserve credit? I mean he did say ‘Mattis, do what ya think,’ but it was more of a Mattis thing.  

19 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Now watch this:

DApT1WAXsAEJjti.jpg

DApZdjgWsAAwCmU.jpg

What modifications does that photo show exactly?