What Happened to ISIS?

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The video is clearer than the screen grab but the safety lever has been removed and there's an unidentified mod on the barrel. 

Yup. Changing the ROE was the biggest single thing the US did in the fight. 

The other was to let the GCC do it's thing.

Wonder where I heard this one before?  ^_^

Ok, so Putin is murdering people in Syria so that the people leave and go to Europe and elsewhere in order to fire up the right wing/isolationist crowds in the western world that want no part of international cooperation. 

On 3/3/2018 at 11:43 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

The video is clearer than the screen grab but the safety lever has been removed and there's an unidentified mod on the barrel. 

Yup. Changing the ROE was the biggest single thing the US did in the fight. 

The other was to let the GCC do it's thing.

Safeties on AK platforms are awful so that’s a good decision. I noticed a lug of some kind near the barrel but I can’t tell it’s purpose....

For all its issues the AR is a superior weapon to the AK — just takes more training. 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Ok, so Putin is murdering people in Syria so that the people leave and go to Europe and elsewhere in order to fire up the right wing/isolationist crowds in the western world that want no part of international cooperation. 

You do realize why Europe is embracing right wing policies, right? It’s the Muslims. Islam doesn’t play well with others. People in Europe want their countries back. Don’t ya get it? This is the reason that I can’t stand the liberal idea that if we just get more cultures into our country we’ll be better off. That’s a bunch of bull ****, and nobody can point to a success story where it’s worked. 

Chris Farley — err, I mean, Angela Merkle is responsible for the rise of nationalism in Europe. What a stupid woman to let that many Muslims in. It’s not going well because the Muslims are musliming. 

Muslims can’t get along with Muslims because of this idiotic power grab that goes back to like the third or fourth caliphate — i don’t care which....they can’t get along with Buddhists which should explain everything. I mean when you’ve got Buddhists throwing down it’s not because they’re intollerant. They don’t get along with anybody, and Captain Caveman, Mohammad, told them they can do all these awful things they do in the Hadith which shouldn’t be shocking because he was a peadophile, a rapist, a proponent of rape, a murderer, an extortionist, a conman, and a cult leader. 

So if you wanna be mad about the right face going on in Europe blame liberalism. Liberals are the ones who let the Muslims in. 

Most liberal ideas are not backed by history. Oddly as a conservative I do say the Keynesian policies are the playbook for recessions but what do I know...I digress. It’s islam. Yup. 

Edited by The_Dude