Poor, poor Minkah Fitzpatrick

If Cleveland takes Barkley at 1 and Fitzpatrick at 4 and let’s say that Denver signs Cousins.  That means the QB’s will really drop.  Outside of NYJ, I don’t really see teams that will draft a QB until Miami at #11.

This means the Bills still will need to trade up but might not have to trade up as high as we originally thought.  Also there’s a good chance if they could end up getting Rosen or Darnold even without jumping past NYJ

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I love this player so much. I hate to see talent wasted but especially when it’s a guy of such character. Anywhere with a DC who isn’t an incompetent Dbag who acts like he’s somehow above criticism when he’s playing a FS in my backyard week after week. 

I agree. Can tell you for sure Minkah is a great young man. Team guy, will be great both on and off the field. The kind of player that Buffalo fans would embrace with open arms.

50 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

If only it was the Cleveland team that had Pettine, Kyle Shanahan and John Defelippo... seems so long ago. They should have tried to make that work a bit longer...

I know! Those are some quality coaches, especially Kyle shanahan

2 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Gosh I'm tempted to ask why you think he's a dbag (outside of his "Decision"). But I won't. It's for the best that I don't.

Because he's a hypocrite.  I know you didn't ask, but he is.  I'm over the whole cheating scandal he did in high school and all the bull **** that he did as a kid. But I think it's ridiculous that he peddles all these commercial interests that are not promoting a healthy and active lifestyle such an athlete would normally live. That hey

sponsors McDonald's is quite sad

I could give a crap about his politics or the nonsense he does trying to always keep the spotlight on himself, because that's his brand but overall he's just a douchebag. If you grew up in the area that I did, which is right there at the same time he was hitting High School, his reputation spread throughout the state.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think he’s a lock to the Browns at 4. Such a waste.

Must be difficult to maintain that bravado even after losing every game.

These Old Guys don't get it, you can force players into a system , you have to use the players best assests, haven't they learned anything from Bellycheat.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

I'm telling you, the Browns are going to turn this thing around, so pay attention.

$110 million in cap room and 6 of the first 65 picks in draft.

They aren't as far away as people think.  And I don't give a damn about 0-16.  2018 is a new season.

• Like (+1) 1

I don't think he's a lock for the Browns.  If they take Barkley at 1 and if they don't not get a vet QB then they'll take a QB at 4.  He might get saved.  The Browns are taking a QB somewhere it's inevitable.  They are either taking one in FA or in the draft or both.

5 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

I don't think he's a lock for the Browns.  If they take Barkley at 1 and if they don't not get a vet QB then they'll take a QB at 4.  He might get saved.  The Browns are taking a QB somewhere it's inevitable.  They are either taking one in FA or in the draft or both.

I just can’t see Dorsey taking a RB that high with his drafting history with offensive skill positions. He seems to like to take gems in the mid rounds. Kelce, Hunt, Hill all taken in the third or later. 

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I just can’t see Dorsey taking a RB that high with his drafting history with offensive skill positions. He seems to like to take gems in the mid rounds. Kelce, Hunt, Hill all taken in the third or later. 

Ordinarily, I'd agree, but you can't overlook what Elliot has done for the Cowboys and Gurley for the Rams in the last couple of years.  Sure you can get an effective back in the mid rounds but you are not getting THAT back and that's the difference.  Considering also the Browns are in a division with the Steelers, Ravens, and Bengals not having a powerful running attack can be a downfall.  The Steelers, and Bengals have franchise Backs.  Not sure what the Ravens will do with Collins but they wanted to commit more to running the football this year and they did very well.  The Browns have Crowell but is he a franchise back?  I think the Browns will take Barkely at 1 only because the Giants would take him at 2.  If they didn't have the Giants or Colts following them then they'd probably wait to take the HB at 4.  But with those two teams following them if you wait you are not getting Barkley, But you are still assured a rookie QB at 4.

Edited by NewEraBills

36 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I'm telling you, the Browns are going to turn this thing around, so pay attention.

They aren't as far away as people think.  And I don't give a damn about 0-16.  2018 is a new season.

When they do it will be conclusive proof that tanking works.

Edited by joesixpack

6 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

Ordinarily, I'd agree, but you can't overlook what Elliot has done for the Cowboys and Gurley for the Rams in the last couple of years.  Sure you can get an effective back in the mid rounds but you are not getting THAT back and that's the difference.  Considering also the Browns are in a division with the Steelers, Ravens, and Bengals not having a powerful running attack can be a downfall.  The Steelers, and Bengals have franchise Backs.  Not sure what the Ravens will do with Collins but they wanted to commit more to running the football this year and they did very well.  The Browns have Crowell but is he a franchise back?  I think the Browns will take Barkely at 1 only because the Giants would take him at 2.  If they didn't have the Giants or Colts following them then they'd probably wait to take the HB at 4.  But with those two teams following them if you wait you are not getting Barkley, But you are still assured a rookie QB at 4.

The Browns don’t have Crowell. He’s a FA. They have Duke Johnson who is very talented and probably their best offensive player. But Hue ignores him. 

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Browns don’t have Crowell. He’s a FA. They have Duke Johnson who is very talented and probably their best offensive player. But Hue ignores him. 

Hey.  I agree with your sentiment.  I like Duke.  Was a fan when he came out of UM.  HE did have some injury issues in his first season.  Well that is partially why I can see them taking Barkley.  Hue may not see DJ as a bell cow back.

1 hour ago, Chicken Boo said:

you’re right, they have an outside shot at 3-13 this season.

5 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Because he's a hypocrite.  I know you didn't ask, but he is.  I'm over the whole cheating scandal he did in high school and all the bull **** that he did as a kid. But I think it's ridiculous that he peddles all these commercial interests that are not promoting a healthy and active lifestyle such an athlete would normally live. That hey

sponsors McDonald's is quite sad

I could give a crap about his politics or the nonsense he does trying to always keep the spotlight on himself, because that's his brand but overall he's just a douchebag. If you grew up in the area that I did, which is right there at the same time he was hitting High School, his reputation spread throughout the state.  

So if an athlete promotes KIA but drives a Jaguar or Bently the player is a hypocrite? If a player promotes a detergent but uses another detergent to wash his jockstrap the player is a hypocrite? Is an athlete a hypocrite if he promotes a brand of condoms but never uses one when he engages in the act? If you are paid for a a large painting of a brand of chewing tobacco on your barn and you don't chew are you then a hypocrite? LeBron is doing what other athletes, actors and other prominent people do when they promote products: They are maximizing their earning potential.  It's simply the American way.

If you don't like him because his political leanings are different from yours that's also fine. No problem with that. But at least be candid enough to acknowledge the obvious that you don't like him because he is not part of your tribe. 

1 hour ago, JohnC said:

So if an athlete promotes KIA but drives a Jaguar or Bently the player is a hypocrite? If a player promotes a detergent but uses another detergent to wash his jockstrap the player is a hypocrite? Is an athlete a hypocrite if he promotes a brand of condoms but never uses one when he engages in the act? If you are paid for a a large painting of a brand of chewing tobacco on your barn and you don't chew are you then a hypocrite? LeBron is doing what other athletes, actors and other prominent people do when they promote products: They are maximizing their earning potential.  It's simply the American way.

If you don't like him because his political leanings are different from yours that's also fine. No problem with that. But at least be candid enough to acknowledge the obvious that you don't like him because he is not part of your tribe. 

LeBron James is trash