Confirmed: Josh Rosen Will Be One of the Bills' 30 Pre-Draft Visits - At One Bills Drive Today (4-10)

26CornerBlitz

On 4/10/2018 at 8:42 PM, johndhall1 said:

And manziel was a first round pick so whats your point ???

It you hit that little quote button, you can reply and give people some context to what you're talking about. It will also notify the person you're replying to, so you can continue the conversation.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/10/2018 at 8:40 PM, kdiggz said:

McCarron was a 5th round pick but this year he would be a 1st? You drunk?

Not to mention he wasn't pursued by any of the teams offering a starting job on Day 1 of FA and signed here for backup money after all the seats were full.

On 3/27/2018 at 7:09 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Mere coincidence I'm sure. :D

I really do think that having Conor McDermott here is pretty significant. I mean he was in the huddle with Rosen for two years. He knows how Rosen carried himself on and off the field, what type of teammate he was etc. Conor can fill in all of the blanks and speak in context about Josh. 

All the rumors about his teammates not loving home etc etc can all be clarified by a guy on our team. It really is a unique position because there are not too many UCLA offensive lineman in the league with this much time playing with Rosen. The team doesn't have to hire private investigators and stuff to find out the truth. The answer to these questions is in our building. 

3 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I really do think that having Conor McDermott here is pretty significant. I mean he was in the huddle with Rosen for two years. He knows how Rosen carried himself on and off the field, what type of teammate he was etc. Conor can fill in all of the blanks and speak in context about Josh. 

All the rumors about his teammates not loving home etc etc can all be clarified by a guy on our team. It really is a unique position because there are not too many UCLA offensive lineman in the league with this much time playing with Rosen. The team doesn't have to hire private investigators and stuff to find out the truth. The answer to these questions is in our building. 

I believe I also heard they are good friends 

edit: check this out

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/josh-rosen-conor-mcdermott-ucla

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I read that article a while back. It really is how my crush started. I don't know how a person could read that and not like Rosen. 

He hates humidity and country music. How about Goo goo Dolls and mild summers? Beautiful weather for camp in ra-cha-Cha instead of the 100 degrees elsewhere? I think he will like NY.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

Josh Rosen is that kid in college who studied abroad for a year and thinks he's smarter than everyone. He's 21 and a little too gabby but he's a good kid. He'll mature as he gets older. 

You can kinda tell he wants everyone to know how smart he is. As he gets older he won't feel that need anymore. Take him at #4, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10 just take him. He's instantly the second best QB we'd have in our history the moment he signs his contract.