Ex-Bills LB Eddins was executed by drug dealers

Jerry Jabber

Just now, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Maybe Boyst was talking about the people who may have died from an overdose if they received the cocaine, all the theft, violence and mental anguish would impact families and loved ones of the users who bought it.

No one is ever happy when someone is killed but I think Boyst was saying that there is 4 less drug dealers out there now

Yep.  4 less folks out there praying upon society for no means other than being !@#$s.

11 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Maybe Boyst was talking about the people who may have died from an overdose if they received the cocaine, all the theft, violence and mental anguish would impact families and loved ones of the users who bought it.

No one is ever happy when someone is killed but I think Boyst was saying that there is 4 less drug dealers out there now

Could never be a Saftey Manager for the narcotics industry.  You’d be filling out paperwork all day everyday for lost time accidents.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Someone who breaks the law as a predator to exploit another person's illness is ok by you and deserves tolerance?

How is that rational?

If by "tolerance" you mean "not getting shot in the head," yes, I think I'm being far more rational.  And pot smokers aren't "ill."

EDIT: to say nothing of the drug companies who legally make billions off of furthering the opioid epidemic.

Anyway that's my last post on this, I don't need another warning shot.

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

That's a question for Big Pharma. Regardless, Nobody deserves that

This has nothing to do with the argument. Them goal posts, tho!

25 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

If by "tolerance" you mean "not getting shot in the head," yes, I think I'm being far more rational.  And pot smokers aren't "ill."

EDIT: to say nothing of the drug companies who legally make billions off of furthering the opioid epidemic.

Anyway that's my last post on this, I don't need another warning shot.

One has nothing to do with the other. Political spin you insist making is not just and a poor argument.

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Why does big pharma have anything to do with street hoodlum drug dealers?

The short answer: everything. The current opioid epidemic is the result of the drug companies pushing doctors to overprescribe painkillers and then wash their hands as dependency causes spikes in heroin/oxy/fentanyl etc usage, then dumping their excess inventory into the market which inevitably trickles down to street level. That, combined with their staunch opposition to any cannabis-related medicinal research and the untold billions spent lobbying to keep it Schedule1, is the vacuum that the black market drug industry rushes in to fill like clockwork. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

The short answer: everything. The current opioid epidemic is the result of the drug companies pushing doctors to overprescribe painkillers and then wash their hands as dependency causes spikes in heroin/oxy/fentanyl etc usage, then dumping their excess inventory into the market which inevitably trickles down to street level. That, combined with their staunch opposition to any cannabis-related medicinal research and the untold billions spent lobbying to keep it Schedule1, is the vacuum that the black market drug industry rushes in to fill like clockwork. 

So, big pharma causes !@#$s to sell drugs?

No.  No it doesn't.  That's the most ridiculous premise one could imagine. Like, on the spectrum of life, that's just not part of it.

Just now, Boyst62 said:

So, big pharma causes !@#$s to sell drugs?

No.  No it doesn't.  That's the most ridiculous premise one could imagine. Like, on the spectrum of life, that's just not part of it.

For sure. Availability and demand are the two dominant market forces, and they're both influenced primarily by the pharmaceutical industry. 

13 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

For sure. Availability and demand are the two dominant market forces, and they're both influenced primarily by the pharmaceutical industry. 

You need to learn to construct an argument.  This is the laziest and most I'll formed argument possibly ever made.  Drug dealers are acceptable and should be tolerated because they were bred by big pharma.

That's a level of ridiculousness I hope no one should ever make an attempt to understand. Sorry, this is just terrible.

4 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

You need to learn to construct an argument.  This is the laziest and most I'll formed argument possibly ever made.  Drug dealers are acceptable and should be tolerated because they were bred by big pharma.

That's a level of ridiculousness I hope no one should ever make an attempt to understand. Sorry, this is just terrible.

No dude, you're the one being either purposely obtuse or downright clueless.  There is an opioid epidemic going on.  You're talking about it being ok to "execute" drug dealers - you need to follow that argument to its (more) extreme conclusions.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Pablo Escobar was making an average of $188,000,000 a day trafficking cocaine.

What would you do with $188,000,000 a day in cash?

I'd buy myself some cocaine

FA combine and the draft can not get here fast enogh if this board is going ot be littered with these posts

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 2