Nick Foles is going nowhere...

LabattBlue

Foles trade value has never been higher, so if the Eagles get the right offer(most likely a first round pick), he's gone.  If they don't, they keep him.  It's really just as simple as that.  They would be foles to pass up a first round pick for a backup QB....see what I did there...

Edited by ricojes

44 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Geezus.

Didnt day you need to be the most mature but you always reference balls and genitals when making fun of someone.  That’s a 12 year old.

Yes, you did use race as a reason Tyrod wasn’t a 1st round pick.  You argued with several people about it.  Do I need to bring that thread back up?

LOL...so a two year decline in TD passes means the defenses are getting it?  How about the 3 years prior to 2015?  That doesn’t factor into the pattern or you just use a very small sample size to think you proved a point?  If your pattern indicates anything than 2014 would have had more than 11 and 2013 would as well.  Guess what...they weren’t.  2015 was just a great year...that’s it.

So I guess you’re expecting less than 3 next year LOL.

Oh Baldo....

Like I said........show me the source material.    It's a lie.    DID NOT HAPPEN........I never said Taylor would have been a first round pick if he weren't black.  That's ridiculous.   You either believe too much trolling or are just hyper emotional about my takes to make up such a lie. :lol:    

And yeah there hadn't been less than 5 QB's with 30+ TD's since before the major passing game changes of 2010.......TD passes are just part of it.......the year after the mid-season changes in legislation about hitting QB's and defenseless receivers 7 of the top 25 all time passing yardage seasons ensued.

But the passing game in the NFL was slowed the past two seasons.   Part of the reason we are seeing more RPO is because coverage has gotten so much better in the NFL.   Teams are paying big money for athletes to play in pass defense.   RPO creates defensive hesitation......which gets receivers open that might otherwise be covered.    At one point in the playoffs the Patriots had given up 16 completions in 17 attempts against them out of RPO.   Then there was the Super Bowl.   We saw how that went down.    

51 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Like I said........show me the source material.    It's a lie.    DID NOT HAPPEN........I never said Taylor would have been a first round pick if he weren't black.  That's ridiculous.   You either believe too much trolling or are just hyper emotional about my takes to make up such a lie. :lol:    

And yeah there hadn't been less than 5 QB's with 30+ TD's since before the major passing game changes of 2010.......TD passes are just part of it.......the year after the mid-season changes in legislation about hitting QB's and defenseless receivers 7 of the top 25 all time passing yardage seasons ensued.

But the passing game in the NFL was slowed the past two seasons.   Part of the reason we are seeing more RPO is because coverage has gotten so much better in the NFL.   Teams are paying big money for athletes to play in pass defense.   RPO creates defensive hesitation......which gets receivers open that might otherwise be covered.    At one point in the playoffs the Patriots had given up 16 completions in 17 attempts against them out of RPO.   Then there was the Super Bowl.   We saw how that went down.    

Oh Baldo...

And yes, you stated race was a reason Tyrod wasn’t drafted in the 1st round.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Oh Baldo...

And yes, you stated race was a reason Tyrod wasn’t drafted in the 1st round.

Hmmmmmmm......funny how the only person who recalls this particular fake-take is you and you aren't smart enough to use the search function to produce it.:lol:

Or perhaps.......maybe........the takeaway is that getting your news on TSW from people who change their name 3X per year is not good sourcing.:thumbsup:

38 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Hmmmmmmm......funny how the only person who recalls this particular fake-take is you and you aren't smart enough to use the search function to produce it.:lol:

Or perhaps.......maybe........the takeaway is that getting your news on TSW from people who change their name 3X per year is not good sourcing.:thumbsup:

LOL...that thread had a thousand replies and I’m not going through them to look for your posts.  I know what you said and it’s not important enough to me.

3 times per year when I’ve only changed it once on this board.  2 comes after 1 Baldo...let’s just start there first and we can work on 3 when you’re ready.

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

LOL...that thread had a thousand replies and I’m not going through them to look for your posts.  I know what you said and it’s not important enough to me.

3 times per year when I’ve only changed it once on this board.  2 comes after 1 Baldo...let’s just start there first and we can work on 3 when you’re ready.

I remember there was thread where you were really upset with Tyrod for his comments in TBN and all the kneeling by black players.   Is that the one?  

But no I've never in my life said TT should have been a first round pick.    Whether he was black or white or any ethnicity he wasn't a first round prospect coming out of VA Tech.

And as for the changing names 3 times per year.........I wasn't talking about you...........since I never said Tyrod should have been a first round pick but wasn't because he was black I assumed you picked that up from a troll. 

31 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I remember there was thread where you were really upset with Tyrod for his comments in TBN and all the kneeling by black players.   Is that the one?  

But no I've never in my life said TT should have been a first round pick.    Whether he was black or white or any ethnicity he wasn't a first round prospect coming out of VA Tech.

And as for the changing names 3 times per year.........I wasn't talking about you...........since I never said Tyrod should have been a first round pick but wasn't because he was black I assumed you picked that up from a troll. 

You’ve got the absolute worst memory.  I stated numerous times over that I didn’t have a problem with any of the players kneeling.  I wouldn’t do it myself if I was on the sidelines but wouldn’t have an issue if others did.

Oh Baldo...

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You’ve got the absolute worst memory.  I stated numerous times over that I didn’t have a problem with any of the players kneeling.  I wouldn’t do it myself if I was on the sidelines but wouldn’t have an issue if others did.

Oh Baldo...

No I remember all too well.

In retrospect I think all of you guys know you blew the kneeling stuff WAY out of proportion.

But you take it too far using race as some kind of strange passive fodder to turn fans against Taylor.

I've never seen ANYONE say Taylor should have been a first round pick........it's a weird form of race-baiting.    Trying to get people mad about something that never happened.:doh: 

He's going to stay or go based on McD and Beane's football decision not on your emotional distress about the guy and whether you can drum up support for it on TSW.:doh:

6 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

No I remember all too well.

In retrospect I think all of you guys know you blew the kneeling stuff WAY out of proportion.

But you take it too far using race as some kind of strange passive fodder to turn fans against Taylor.

I've never seen ANYONE say Taylor should have been a first round pick........it's a weird form of race-baiting.    Trying to get people mad about something that never happened.:doh: 

He's going to stay or go based on McD and Beane's football decision not on your emotional distress about the guy and whether you can drum up support for it on TSW.:doh:

You’re wrong again.

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You’re wrong again.

I know what you said and if I mention it enough someone will remember............I would look it up but I really don't care enough.

The context of your most recent race baiting in this thread doesn't do anything to dispel it.   

Like I said......it's a McD and Beane decision so your trying to create animosity toward Tyrod on TSW is a waste of time.:doh:

13 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I know what you said and if I mention it enough someone will remember............I would look it up but I really don't care enough.

The context of your most recent race baiting in this thread doesn't do anything to dispel it.   

Like I said......it's a McD and Beane decision so your trying to create animosity toward Tyrod on TSW is a waste of time.:doh:

Race baiting?

So I found it...you’re right that you didn’t specifically state say 1st round but you did say early rounds.  So no, I wasn’t way off.  You’re saying in this quote that he wasn’t an early round pick (1-3) because he was black.  I’m the one race baiting huh?

BADOLBILZ     241

BADOLBILZ
   On 10/14/2017 at 10:15 PM, jmc12290 said: 

#Nope.

So a white QB with Taylor's arm, athleticism, character, production, experience in a pro-style system and the intelligence to both audible at the LOS AND make the line calls for VA Tech wouldn't get taken until the 6th round?

Look, I hate the overplay of racism.....I think there is often a reverse racism in play and that the anthem protests are preaching to the choir and racially divisive.

But Taylor was taken by a black GM in the 6th round that didn't need a QB because he was bpa BY A LOT.

And then there is Jake Locker.........lesser player in almost every respect.......taken in the first round.

Have we not already determined that Russell Wilson should have been a first round pick?

Taylor should have been taken in the early rounds as well......no question about it........and anyone who says otherwise either doesn't know the value of QB play or has an agenda.

Face it.......race was a big factor in his low pedigree........and his low pedigree has been a big factor in fans and analysts perception of him..........therefore race is a big factor in the double standard.

As for currently, there is a very vocal minority of racists at the stadium and calling in to radio shows etc..

It's MUCH smaller than it used to be........but based on talking to them and hearing them in the stadium I'd still put that vocal figure close to 10% of the white males in the stadium.

And even among that group I think it's more of a creeping feeling that having a black QB is a disadvantage than it is any kind of racial hate.

I'd say that figure is less here........but they exist for sure and that is part of the vocal Tyrod hate.

Without it.......he has less critics AND more vocal support.

The racial element bothers the much higher % of people who hate Taylor that are just football-dumb.............because they get lumped in with them as racists...........but unfortunately you guys have racism on your side on the anti-Taylor team.

15 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I know and addresses that with him but he also stated he said nothing close to that.  Early rounds are 1-3 so it was close.

He also said I’m the race baiter.

If I said "early rounds" and someone interpreted or exaggerated that to mean I said "first round" - which to mean is a completely different animal, I think I would probably say it "wasn't close to that," because it's not. The different between a guy who will go 1-32 and a guy who will go 1-96 is substantial. That's like saying Dion Dawkins or Marquis Goodwin was going in the first round.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

I thought this post was about Nick Roles , not TT.  Getting back to the subject , i heard that Foles would be worth a 2nd round pick in the draft. This was due to his TOTAL body of work .He also is a Christian, so would be compatible with Mcdermott/Beane.

11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I know and addresses that with him but he also stated he said nothing close to that.  Early rounds are 1-3 so it was close.

He also said I’m the race baiter.

You see how I got you to prove yourself wrong?;)

Sucks to get accused of saying something you did not.......dudn't it?:lol:

4 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

If I said "early rounds" and someone interpreted or exaggerated that to mean I said "first round" - which to mean is a completely different animal, I think I would probably say it "wasn't close to that," because it's not. The different between a guy who will go 1-32 and a guy who will go 1-96 is substantial. That's like saying Dion Dawkins or Marquis Goodwin was going in the first round.

It wasn’t an exaggeration on purpose.  I just didn’t have it 100% accurate.

He said “not anything close to that” is not accurate either because an early round pick includes 1st round.  

5 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

You see how I got you to prove yourself wrong?;)

Sucks to get accused of saying something you did not.......dudn't it?:lol:

Simple question.

What rounds do you consider early rounds?

7 minutes ago, Wily Dog said:

I thought this post was about Nick Roles , not TT.  Getting back to the subject , i heard that Foles would be worth a 2nd round pick in the draft. This was due to his TOTAL body of work .He also is a Christian, so would be compatible with Mcdermott/Beane.

Yep...I won’t continue to derail this thread.

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It wasn’t an exaggeration on purpose.  I just didn’t have it 100% accurate.

He said “not anything close to that” is not accurate either because an early round pick includes 1st round.  

Simple question.

What rounds do you consider early rounds?

Before round 4?:lol:

I am used to dealing with fake-take exaggerated accusations dude.   You got mad and carried away and sank the Nick Foles thread.:lol:

11 hours ago, Wily Dog said:

Yo that was crazy he really said Jesus Christ on tv. Phili is gonna finesse a qb hungry team for 1st round pick , during fa or pre-season after some gets hurt. I just hope its not us.

• 2 weeks later...