The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

that’s almost as funny as saying bill gates went to Epstein’s island multiple times, and as proof, posted a flight log of bill gates going to Florida once....all while bragging how they know the evidence the most....amazing lol

Edited by Crayola64
  • Haha (+1) 1

Sen. Martha McSally (R-Ariz) has cooked up an unusual fundraising pitch: She wants supporters to “fast” for a meal — then give her the money that they save for her campaign.

Stunned critics pointed out that this is the same senator who voted for tax cuts for corporations and billionaires. 

“We’re doing our best to catch up, you know, to get our message out,” she told backers in an audio recording of a recent meeting in northern Arizona obtained by CBS affiliate KPHO-TV. “But it takes resources ... if you can give $5, $10. If you can, fast a meal and give what that would be.”

McSally is struggling against her Democratic rival, former astronaut Mark Kelly — the husband of shooting survivor and former Rep. Gabby Giffords — who is polling at least five points ahead of the Republican. He also reportedly had more than twice the campaign cash on hand as McSally did in mid-July.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Foxx said:

the man behind the curtain.

behind many curtains it seems...

BILL GATES IS MAKING GMO MOSQUITOES

Hate them or not, mosquitos are food for a lot of other insects, birds, bats, etc. Females can live up to a month or two. Will shortening their lifespan have an effect on the ecosystem? Would nature assert itself and cause them to reproduce more frequently or in greater numbers?  What Gates is trying to do sounds a little too good to be true. 

From a FB post:

To answer all of those of you who would say “I can't believe you would vote for Trump." Well folks listen up! I'm not just voting for him. I'm voting for the second Amendment. I'm voting for the next supreme court justice. I'm voting for the electoral college, and the Republic we live in. I'm voting for the Police,and law and order. I'm voting for the military, and the veterans who fought for and died for this Country. I'm voting for the Flag that is always missing from the Democratic background. I'm voting for the right to speak my opinion and not be censored. I’m voting for secure borders. I’m voting for the right to praise my God without fear. I’m voting for every unborn soul the Democrats want to murder. I’m voting for freedom and the American Dream. I’m voting for good and against evil. I'm not just voting for one person, I'm voting for the future of my Country! What are you voting for?

• Like (+1) 1

Major Hurricane Laura Rapidly Weakening Over Louisiana

Weatherbug, by Staff

Original Article

After making landfall this morning as a major Category 4 hurricane, Laura continues to weaken as the storm batters Louisiana and Texas this morning. The northern eyewall moved over Cameron, La., just after midnight, producing catastrophic damage and “unsurvivable” storm surge along the Texas/Louisiana border. As of 4 a.m. CDT, Hurricane Laura was located near 30.5 N, 93.4 W, or about 30 miles north-northwest of Lake Charles, La. Although weakening, Laura is still a very strong Category 3 hurricane with winds of 120 mph. The system is moving to the north at 15 mph with a minimum central pressure of 948 mb, or 28.00 inches of mercury.

Good News, hopefully it will continue to weaken.

• Thank you (+1) 1