Super Bowl Menu

Gugny

I have about 50 weeks to plan until next years AFC/NFC Championship games. THAT is the best football Sunday of the year. Now, we just have to make some friends and find a better house for entertaining, no biggie. Right? 

Every year, I end up doing more cooking and cleaning than watching the game.

Add a snowstorm to the mix this year and I barely saw the 2nd half and missed the majority of the 4th quarter, including the end.

!@#$ that ****.  Ordering out starting next year. 

18 hours ago, unbillievable said:

They taste like mini BLT's

• Cut the top off the cherry tomatoes and remove the seeds and core
  • Crispify the bacon and mince
  • Mix bacon, mayo, and green onions in a bowl
  • Pipe the mixture into the tomatoes and serve cold.

Warning, these go fast so make a lot!

Sounds easy enough and yeah I bet these go fast. Thanks!

My wings were great. The second best thing was probably the wings, with the wings and the wings tied for third and fourth.

Super Bowl is like New Years Eve. Amateur night which is always overrated. I'm talking parties, drink and food, not the game. So you should mess around with fancy menus or cocktails or people for that matter. Dance with who brung ya.

3 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

My wings were great. The second best thing was probably the wings, with the wings and the wings tied for third and fourth.

Super Bowl is like New Years Eve. Amateur night which is always overrated. I'm talking parties, drink and food, not the game. So you should mess around with fancy menus or cocktails or people for that matter. Dance with who brung ya.

But we all want to know...........How were the wings? 

We need to make more friends in ATL before the AFC/NFC Championship games next year. And maybe find a better house for hosting crowds. Best football Sunday of the year. But last night was one heck of a game!!!

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Augie said:

But we all want to know...........How were the wings? 

We need to make more friends in ATL before the AFC/NFC Championship games next year. And maybe find a better house for hosting crowds. Best football Sunday of the year. But last night was one heck of a game!!!

No need for new friends in the ATL, you will be with me, my wife, and 68,000 of our closest friends watching the game at New Era

• Like (+1) 1