Tyrod Wants to Stay with the Bills, but Won't Take Another Pay Cut

29 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I enjoyed this season immensely winning 4 out of last 6 and getting that big old monkey off our back. ( old enough to drive and vote )

Did you know that at leat 1/2 the teams that make the playoffs lose their first game? We have a lot of company. we lost by a touchdown.  Its not like we lost 73-0.

OC #2  didn't get fired. He found a job as a HC. OC#1 did not get fired at the end of the season. He was fired the day after We scored 31 points.

in hindsight i wish OC#2 never got that HC job....would of loved to have kept Lynn

6 minutes ago, JPP said:

in hindsight i wish OC#2 never got that HC job....would of loved to have kept Lynn

He is so good he got his team to the playoffs year one, oh wait nevermind just missed because of the Bills.

IMO he will be fired by year 3 so maybe you will get your wish, he can return if McD also is let go by then. Maybe even Tyrod will still be here for him so Tyrod can then have OC#6 with a wash repeat blame game for 2 more OCs.

Edited by xRUSHx

2 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

He is so good he got his team to the playoffs year one, oh wait nevermind just missed because of the Bills.

IMO he will be fired by year 3 so maybe you will get your wish, he can return if McD also is let go by then. Maybe even Tyrod will still be here for him so Tyrod can then have OC#6

Wow.....i think you got a bad case of tyroditis......seek some help.....

1 minute ago, JPP said:

Wow.....i think you got a bad case of tyroditis......seek some help.....

Yeah man, sick of this teams unwillingness for decades to take the plunge like the good teams do in finding a QB. Sadly I can see OBD trying once again to sell Tyrod. This thread really ticks me off

12 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Stop with the "So you think X" BS.  The stat is what the stat is.  

image.thumb.png.b613ac6b496af4e162f4b5fcf496a177.png

Kindly stop being an idiot.

12 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Stop with the "So you think X" BS.  The stat is what the stat is.  

image.thumb.png.b613ac6b496af4e162f4b5fcf496a177.png

Kindly stop being an idiot.

And the stat is Tyrod Taylor started the game and the season as a WR. So he is a starting WR in the NFL under your idiotic definition. 

4 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

And the stat is Tyrod Taylor started the game and the season as a WR. So he is a starting WR in the NFL under your idiotic definition. 

I haven't defined anything, silly.  This is what the sites record.

Get someone to wipe your chin and turn off your computer.

Edited by jmc12290

16 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

I haven't defined anything, silly.  This is what the sites record.

Get someone to wipe your chin and turn off your computer.

If you are saying or quoting or linking a stat that says Matt Cassel is the starting QB for the Bills in that Indy game, you are also saying by definition that Tyrod was the starting WR. That is a FACT. If one is true then the other is true. It’s undeniable. 

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

If you are saying or quoting or linking a stat that says Matt Cassel is the starting QB for the Bills in that Indy game, you are also saying by definition that Tyrod was the starting WR. That is a FACT. If one is true then the other is true. It’s undeniable. 

He was the starter at WR, yes.

image.thumb.png.f152a52a0fa1a511f3e18c746a1d59ac.png

That's the ball game!  Thanks for playing!

4 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I agree this is a valid gripe of Hotrod. You left out onehat really bugged me. In the last Fish game last year on the play before the missed Carp FG, he had Flash open in the EZ and missed him. Would have won the game and possibly we would have made playoffs

I wish he was better at this. Maybe he has improved some. This year he had 3 opportunities. Bucs down 7 in 4th,we won by 3. Panther down by 3 with less than 1:00 to play he hits Jones in hands at 2 yard line. Pass looked worse because Jones fan a bad route. (that's what Donald Jones said and he played WR in the NFL so I take his word over experts on TBD).   Against Bungles he laid an egg.  That's 3opportunities and he did his job in 2 of them

The problem is that you can only say that he did his job in two of them by twisting what actually happened. He threw a pass to a wide open receiver - I mean open by five yards - so far behind him that it forced him to have to totally turn his body around in the air to try to make the play. Then you find the one interpretation of that that fits your preconceptions and unsurprisingly go with it.

Horrible throw. For those who forget, look how open he is.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2017091701/2017/REG2/bills@panthers#menu=gameinfo|contentId%3A0ap3000000846523&tab=videos

And then you ignore that in the one game of these that they actually did win, the group that brought them the win was the defense. Tied up against the Panthers with less than two minutes left and the Panthers have the ball. Defense forces a turnover and the offense gets the ball inside field goal range. And manages to get ... wait for it ... a field goal. So that final game-winning drive drove all the way from field goal territory to field goal territory. That isn't a real big accomplishment there, it just isn't.

They got the ball on the Panthers 32 and drove all the way to the 11, 21 yards all inside field goal range, before kicking a field goal on 4th down. The main purpose of that drive was to drain the Panthers of their timeouts. They didn't have to gain a yard to get into field goal range. That's what is being referred to here as the game-winning drivve.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SlamnSam said:

seriously Kirby?

Ha ha, you tried to talk trash. I am the last person to play the grammar police because I am always on mobile. There are plenty of mistakes as a result. With that being said, if you want to take shots “you’re” going to have to double check before hitting send. 

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Ha ha, you tried to talk trash. I am the last person to play the grammar police because I am always on mobile. There are plenty of mistakes as a result. With that being said, if you want to take shots “you’re” going to have to double check before hitting send. 

I did take the shots and they were spot on. HA ha