Hate to say it...Tyrod will be back

Hebert19

3 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

I'd rather have McCown.  We might actually score more than 3 points against the Jags.

This^^^

I'd rather have anybody and I think anybody other than TT could have at least doubled the Jax output and maybe even got more than 10 points. If that anybody couldn't and performed less, 3 points down to zero, does it really matter. Biggest game of his entire career and he came up rather small. 

No thanks, i'll pass as 2800 yards and 14 TD isn't really difficult to replace, need better. Think about it, what''s worse 2500 yards and 11 TDs or 2800/14 TDs its the same equally horrible but you could get 3000+ yards and 25 TDs from an anybody also. You know that's not coming from TT. The TT experiment needs to end yesterday. 

24 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

It’s a Horse a piece. Whatever. Why all the fuss over marginal differences? 

If the bills go 9-7 with mccown what’s the difference? They aren’t going anywhere either.  And be honest. They wouldn’t do any better than that record most likely. I get it.... anyone but Tyrod right? Sorry. That’s dumb. Other than cousins all the others are just a jumble of mediocrity.  None of them are taking buffalo through the playoffs. Get real. 

Its all about how fast the rookie develops. If it’s 18 that’s freaking awesome. It’s probably all about 2019 though. People are just pissy becuz they don’t wanna see Tyrod again and apparently don’t realize that no other vet, other than cousins, has any legitimate shot at  taking them any further. 

Im fine with moving on from Tyrod. But not just for the sake of it. Thankfully I think the FO has some common sense and doesn’t  think like the “anyone but Tyrod” maniacs around here. They’ll either land a viable qb to keep them competitive or they’ll keep him.  If he stays I’m perfectly fine with a team that will be contending for a playoff spot again while the rookie either takes the job by the end of the season or 2019. 

I wonder if you would have replaced McCown with Foles, a year ago.

9 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

I wonder if you would have replaced McCown with Foles, a year ago.

Fair point. Foles is in a unique environment with qb conducive coaching. I don’t think of him what a lot of people might. 

He’s was in a perfect storm having coaches willing to work with your strengths(both former pro qb’s) and having an amazing squad all around him. I believe Wentz is the real deal but put those 2 on a lot of other teams, ESPECIALLY FOLES, and I don’t believe they produce at that level. Foles not even close. We’ve seen it 

i wouldnt mind mccown FTR. I just don’t go around here needlessly bashing Taylor to prove why. It would be a fairly lateral move. But he would be cheaper so there’s that. But whatever. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

8 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I’ve heard this song and dance for 3 full seasons along with other fairy tales that Baltimore wanted to keep him and Denver wanted to sign him and on and on and on. 

Blame KB?   

There was also an open receiver on a post route tor the opposite side of the EZ when TT passed to KB. 

It was first down which left 3 other tries for Taylor to make a huge play.   

Everyone gets the blame besides TT. 

Maybe so, but my main point is that TT, NP, and a 2r QB are what we'll probably end up with, and I would contend provides a better chance of making the playoffs than most other options suggested on TBD, including using all of our draft capital for one of the golden boy rookies.  Cousins would almost guarantee a playoff run, but we won't get him.