Nunes Memo to be Released

39 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Schiff destroyed any credibility Nunes had left 

Considering that there's now a term - full of Schiff - named after the good dipSchiff from California, it is unlikely that Schiff-for-brains destroyed anyone's credibility.

Well, except for the partisan morons who buy anything a Democrat sells, no questions asked.

Edited by Koko78

8 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Considering that there's now a term - full of Schiff - named after the good dipSchiff from California, it is unlikely that Schiff-for-brains destroyed anyone's credibility.

Well, except for the partisan morons who buy anything a Democrat sells, no questions asked.

I have learned over the last year and a half that the Democrats and the left come off as the biggest morons you will ever meet.

And I say this while I am no conservative or right winger whatsoever. I have my issues with them too, but in today's world they come off as a little less demented than the left.

12 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

lol a term coined by Roger Stone

Any dweeb who parrots a Roger Stone term is a partisan moron.

1 minute ago, garybusey said:

lol a term coined by Roger Stone

Any dweeb who parrots a Roger Stone term is a partisan moron.

Oh no! Are we going to see the 'I'm rubber, you're glue' retort next?!? I don't think I could handle that!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

I believe I read somewhere that one of the 4 FISA-Page judges was appointed by Reagan, one by Bush 1 and 2 by GW Bush.  In a quick search the only link I saw pop up however seemed to be a WSJ subscription article, so perhaps it was on a tv/youtube news story.  So, let me withdraw the 'republican appointed' modifier as it is unnecessary to ask the question.

Isn't it a reasonable assumption that any judge at this level, knowing that this was politically motivated and intended to discredit the candidate, is wise enough to realize that he/she has to be suspect of the information in that dossier?  Any of the other possibilities you mentioned aside from Hillary, don't seem to alter that point. 

Judge Contreras, an Obama appointee who was the Harvard Law editor Obama (they're buds), was most certainly the judge who presided over the first FISA. 

He was also presiding over the Flynn case, the Awan case, DWS's case... before he was removed 5 days after accepting Flynn's guilty plea. 

That's not a coincidence. He didn't recuse himself, he was TAKEN OFF. 

Why? 

59 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I think it's more like 10 of the eleven FISA judges were put there by B. O. 

rvyng8.png

W. left office in 2009. Trump took office in January, 2017. 

Yup. Not surprisingly he got his facts about the membership and numbers of the court wrong... wonder which "professional" he got it from. 

58 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Why don't you go ahead and describe how he did that?

He can't. 

Grassley and Graham's memo and criminal referrals bolster the Nunes memo. Schiff's memo did nothing to dispute the key facts presented in Nunes memo. Nothing at all. 

But, as predicted last night, the deepest gone on the left are going to be here for the next few days parroting talking points about the memo which most will not have even read - or if they did try to read, they didn't read the other memos or have a basic grip on the timeline and will inevitably flub the facts. 

Like Bob did above with the FISC court. He thought he read something in the WSJ (ha) and then presumed it to be fact and formed his whole opinion of the Nunes memo on a faulty assumption. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

What The Democrats Left Out Of Their Memo
by Peter Hasson

Original Article

Democrats on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence omitted several key facts from their memo on the FBI and Justice Department’s use of the Trump-Russia dossier in applying for a spy warrant on former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page in 2016. The Democrats’ memo, released on Saturday, claimed to refute a similar memo released on Feb. 2 by committee Republicans who alleged that the FBI and DOJ had abused the FISA system in obtaining the warrant. The Democratic memo omitted several key points. 

And why, pray tell, if the farging Holy and sacrosanct  FBI secured a God Damned FISA Level 1 warrant against the “foreign agent - AKA “Russian

SPY” Carter Page, why in the hell is he still walking about and a free man?

Answer me that, Batman. If he’s a “spy” like their sham FISA warrant says he is, why haven’t they arrested him, indicted him, and brought him to trial? He’s a danger to the country FBI, by your own sworn testimony.

What’s holding you up?? Malfeasance? Incompetence? Collusion? Trump’s “obstruction”? Or is it just that the foundation that you’ve built to collide against a duly elected POTUS is nothing more than a steaming pile of goat custards?

• Like (+1) 1

"...the court was provided with sufficient information from which to understand the political context of Steele's dossier."

Should we be worried that the secret intelligence and national security court system seems to consider domestic political contexts as a basis for warrants?  Should we be worried that both parties seem to think that's no big deal?

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/02/schiff-memo-russia-investigation-harms-democrats-more-than-helps-them/

So . . . here’s the question: When Steele brought the FBI his unverified allegations that Page had met with Sechin and Divyekin, why didn’t the FBI call Page in for an interview rather than subject him to FISA surveillance? Lest you wonder, this is not an instance of me second-guessing the Bureau with an investigative plan I think would have been better. It is a requirement of FISA law.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1