Nunes Memo to be Released

Just now, Tiberius said:

You are a conspiracy theorists, stop acting like anyone takes you seriously. I mean aside from garbage like joescumbagpack 

Of the two of us, there is only one of us pushing an unsubstantiated claim without any evidence to support it. 

(And it ain't me...)

Image result for russian bots tinfoil

Got a t-shirt for ya, Tibs:

DWLmM2xU8AAGNcS.jpg

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm not asking you, or anyone, to believe me. I'm providing evidence you can read and verify for yourself. 

This is how adults communicate. Try it sometime. :P

Problem is, there are way too many characters like this Tib in this politically charged environment who can't be debated with. I have many folks like this in my family alone.

Bottom line is, Trump haters hate when you bring facts to their attention. That's the way it is and I don't get involved in political discussions. I just leave the room.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Of the two of us, there is only one of us pushing an unsubstantiated claim without any evidence to support it. 

(And it ain't me...)

Image result for russian bots tinfoil

Got a t-shirt for ya, Tibs:

DWLmM2xU8AAGNcS.jpg

No, you always push bull sh it. You said Hillary had already won the election because she was the choice of the Elites. That was a lie and untrue Mr Conspiracy Theory. 

You also pushed that stupid memo...More To Come! 

You are also an idiot, so...

38 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm not asking you, or anyone, to believe me. I'm providing evidence you can read and verify for yourself. 

This is how adults communicate. Try it sometime. :P

D.R...............I'm disappointed .............you were doing so well...................posts with facts and input................no need to backslide into a debate with our resident buffoon.

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Do we have anything more than "Facebook trolling" yet?

Yeah, 14  months or so of 'investigation' and these geniuses have discovered "clickbait" was used..............:doh:

• Like (+1) 2

Yet another new Flynn filing... 

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/6234142/20/united-states-v-flynn/

The footnotes imply Sullivan believes Flynn's right to due process has been violated...

DWL2lMWVwAANKwN.jpg

Oh, hi, John! Was wondering when we were going to get to you officially. 

Buckle up, Mr. Secretary. History is going to destroy your legacy. 

The article linked is worth checking out. 

Sharyl: What is the investigation that the House intelligence committee is covering?

Rep. Devin Nunes: Well we have a Russian Investigation going on whether or not there was collusion between any campaign and the Russians. That's coming to a close. We've never had any evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.

Sharyl: So you're comfortable with saying at this point, you don't see anything there?

Rep. Devin Nunes: No, There's nothing there.

On 2/18/2018 at 2:28 PM, DC Tom said:

That article makes me believe that each party will condemn the other as a criminal enterprise before the year is out.

Then the civil war begins.

Hah civil war. Certainly seems like the last handful of years have been leading towards that. Almost like whomever is steering this ship wants it to happen.

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Will we see a sh itty little memo on the Seth Rich murder by Hillary soon? Ellen must be involved!!

God, this whole memo thing was so stupid.

Why would Hillary write a memo about the murder of Seth Rich?

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Why would Hillary write a memo about the murder of Seth Rich?

You better wait for DR to explain it to you. He will, and it will be huge! People are going to jail--Hello Obama, Hillary, Jane Fonda and Robert Mueller--and this will shake the whole system to its foundations!!!!  Much more to follow! DR promises!

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You better wait for DR to explain it to you. He will, and it will be huge! People are going to jail--Hello Obama, Hillary, Jane Fonda and Robert Mueller--and this will shake the whole system to its foundations!!!!  Much more to follow! DR promises!

That's fine and dandy, but why would Hillary write a memo about the murder of Seth Rich?