[Please Change Title]Kyle Lauletta

Wideright24

Maybe I'm not seeing it... Not first or second round anyway.  Yeah, he had a good game yesterday, but when I watch his games, he looks to me to throw a very low trajectory ball, and gets allot batted down.  It's probably due to what looks like to be a somewhat "squatty" stance when throwing the football; makes him play shorter.  He can rifle some throws into tight windows, but doesn't look to have a very accurate deep ball.  He's somewhat of a gunslinger, and I like that attitude; especially after watching Tyrod for 3 seasons.

I'd say 3rd round at best.

Edited by wiskibreth

3 minutes ago, wiskibreth said:

Maybe I'm not seeing it... Not first or second round anyway.  Yeah, he had a god game yesterday, but when I watch his games, he looks to me to throw a very low trajectory ball, and gets allot batted down.  It's probably due to what looks like to be a somewhat "squatty" stance when throwing the football; makes him play shorter.  He can rifle some throws into tight windows, but doesn't look to have a very accurate deep ball.  He's somewhat of a gunslinger, and I like that attitude; especially after watching Tyrod for 3 seasons.

Day 3 selection.

7 minutes ago, wiskibreth said:

Maybe I'm not seeing it... Not first or second round anyway.  Yeah, he had a god game yesterday, but when I watch his games, he looks to me to throw a very low trajectory ball, and gets allot batted down.  It's probably due to what looks like to be a somewhat "squatty" stance when throwing the football; makes him play shorter.  He can rifle some throws into tight windows, but doesn't look to have a very accurate deep ball.  He's somewhat of a gunslinger, and I like that attitude; especially after watching Tyrod for 3 seasons.

Agreed

1 hour ago, wiskibreth said:

Maybe I'm not seeing it... Not first or second round anyway.  Yeah, he had a good game yesterday, but when I watch his games, he looks to me to throw a very low trajectory ball, and gets allot batted down.  It's probably due to what looks like to be a somewhat "squatty" stance when throwing the football; makes him play shorter.  He can rifle some throws into tight windows, but doesn't look to have a very accurate deep ball.  He's somewhat of a gunslinger, and I like that attitude; especially after watching Tyrod for 3 seasons.

He looks like a high school QB.

3rd round at best in a reach, backup material.

Mic’d Up!!!

This Kids mannerisms and leadership is what’s impressive. If he can be that same guy at the NFL level plus continue to improve his game he may be worth looking into.

It seemed natural watching the video.  Teams will find out just who he is... and find out about work ethic etc.

His game seems to average to above average. Kurt Cousins coming into the league.

Edited by 1ZAYDAY1

If Gabriel likes Lauletta, it's another reason for me to doubt him since he's such a big advocate of Peterman.

by Greg Gabriel, Buffalo Sports Page NFL Expert

Not all the quarterbacks are first round types. History has shown us that quarterbacks drafted later than the opening round can become productive pros. To name a few, look at Washington’s free agent-to-be Kirk Cousins and Dallas Cowboy quarterback Dak Prescott. Neither got drafted in the first two rounds of the Draft, yet have become very good NFL quarterbacks.

The following are two guys that I have done a lot of work on and I feel will eventually become starting quarterbacks in the NFL.

KYLE LAULETTA – QB – RICHMOND

Just now, John from Hemet said:

This is just spit balling

How would people feel if we took one of those 1st rounders.....traded into the early 2nd round and accumulated MORE picks.....and drafted Lauletta in the high second round

This is of course provided that none of the top 3 were available to us

I wouldn't draft Lauletta with anything more than a 4th round pick.  Not impressed after looking at cut ups from his senior season.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/1/2018 at 6:51 PM, atlbillsfan1975 said:

He seems to fit  the profile of a Belichick type QB. Mallette was the only head scratcher for me.

...sure was....good 'ol Rubber Mallet  had several indiscretions in college as well as a lousy work ethic.....perfect example as to how far the QB spot has fallen in the NFL with this clown still collecting a paycheck in 2017......and as a 2018 UFA, the "let's bring him" threads should be......good Lord I hope not...........