Well? Have You Checked Her Out? Stormy Daniels!

Tiberius

I think that idiot is gone now. When I first checked in here today it had started about a dozen inane posts, and added to most others so it filled the screen with a blanket of his revolting avatar. Rubbish, I say. Rubbish. 

3 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I think that idiot is gone now. When I first checked in here today it had started about a dozen inane posts, and added to most others so it filled the screen with a blanket of his revolting avatar. Rubbish, I say. Rubbish. 

Whichever mod it was thank you

• Like (+1) 9

22 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Close to 20 brand new posts and then several reposts going back to at least 2012. 37 in all. On another note, !@#$ you gator, if you want to count higher than 20 get some more hands or feet rather than me spelling it out for you.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It was a human trafficking bust of the club. It wasn't political. 

Dh6TLXeUEAArYjJ.jpg

If that was a “human trafficking bust” it was a failure. The ladies were arrested because they touched people and let people touch them. Stormy grabbed some girl’s breasts and shoved an undercover cop’s face in her breasts. Big freaking whoop. Just like the Strzok hearing today, a total joke. 

8 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

If that was a “human trafficking bust” it was a failure. The ladies were arrested because they touched people and let people touch them. Stormy grabbed some girl’s breasts and shoved an undercover cop’s face in her breasts. Big freaking whoop. Just like the Strzok hearing today, a total joke. 

i have always equated Russian Collusion and Stormy and Strzok in the same boat

Just now, gatorbait said:

It's an ongoing active investigation into the employees of multiple Ohio clubs. Note the last line of the release.