Well? Have You Checked Her Out? Stormy Daniels!

Tiberius

I find it interesting that as part of this "settlement offer" publicity stunt, they want the arbitration award vacated with prejudice. They were just complaining that it was obtained illegally and without her being put on notice of the arbitration a week or two ago.

Also of note is that they very well may have breached the NDA by releasing details of what's in the NDA through this poorly redacted "settlement offer" publicity stunt. This guy is a shyster attorney looking for the press to do the job that he can't.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I find it interesting that as part of this "settlement offer" publicity stunt, they want the arbitration award vacated with prejudice. They were just complaining that it was obtained illegally and without her being put on notice of the arbitration a week or two ago.

Also of note is that they very well may have breached the NDA by releasing details of what's in the NDA through this poorly redacted "settlement offer" publicity stunt. This guy is a shyster attorney looking for the press to do the job that he can't.

The press will do everything they can do find out all the information on this.  Hilly's 30,000 deleted emails...not so much.

22 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Trump's entire presidency is a publicity stunt, why you crying about this one? 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, thebug said:

Wow, that’s a good one. Got anymore “I know you are, but what am I” gems? 

There is some nice examples of that around here, but no one does "I'm rubber, you're glue" better than Gator.

Over/under on how many times B-man would link an article about this if this involved Obama ...

Obama golf - 4

Trump golf - 5789y687t56976686544vhhfhmt5785

You slanted, cold-hearted, mfers. 

We're in the vortex of something not-quite Nixonian here and you punk bitches decide to go all ostrich. 

Cheers bitches. 

Edited by Juror#8