Pats DC Matt Patricia to Lions, per Albert Breer

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Pats*** have been through countless OCs and DCs over the years and have never missed a beat. That will happen only when Father Time claims victory over Brady I’m afraid.

I agree, actually.  I just posted NE results during McDaniels' hiatus.  

9 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Belichick disciples have had mixed results in both college and the pros.  I think the only former coordinator to win an NFL playoff game was McDaniels with Tebow.

That was Mike McCoy as the OC with Fox as HC.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Belichick disciples have had mixed results in both college and the pros.  I think the only former coordinator to win an NFL playoff game was McDaniels with Tebow.

OBrien won one last year 

John Fox won that Tebow game in Denver, McDaniels was gone by then 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

OBrien won one last year 

John Fox won that Tebow game in Denver, McDaniels was gone by then 

That's right.  O'Brien beat a Carr-less Raiders team.  I just figured McDaniels won it because he drafted Tebow.  Mangini and Crenell didn't do so well.

I'll take anything at this point to give me hope that NE's run ends soon....Even if Brady is playing at a MVP level at 40, he'll be 41 next year...he has to slow down eventually....also, if they end up winning #6 in a few weeks, how much more motivation will there be to do it again at that point....he would have single handily tied the Steelers SBs count as a franchise....just leave Tom...go enjoy your millions and the super model wife....just leave for the sake of NFL fans everywhere outside of NE....

Edited by Iron Maiden

• 4 weeks later...