Opposing QB's vs. Patriots (Playoffs)

BuffaloButt

IMO this will be the easiest Super Bowl Playoff run (& win) for the Patriots again this year.  Look at the QB's they will have to or will be playing:

TEN-Mariotta (above average)

JAC-Bortles (below average/terrible)

MIN-Keenam (average) or

PHI-Foiles (below average)

Really!!  What a walk in the park for the Patriots.  Back to Back SB wins is a given this year for them, which now means will they be the first team to ultimately win 3 in a row if they win it all next year.  Very possible!  

It seems like their run will never come to a freaking end!  Really annoyed with them again...JMTC!

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by BuffaloButt

56 minutes ago, BuffaloButt said:

IMO this will be the easiest Super Bowl Playoff run (& win) for the Patriots again this year.  Look at the QB's they will have to or will be playing:

MIN-Keenam (average) or

Really!!  What a walk in the park for the Patriots.  Back to Back SB wins is a given this year for them, which now means will they be the first team to ultimately win 3 in a row if they win it all next year.  Very possible!  

It seems like their run will never come to a freaking end!  Really annoyed with them again...JMTC!

GO BILLS!!!

Agreed but I even think you are being generous with the QBS.

I would say Mariota is below average, bortles is bad, Keenum is below average, and Foles is a backup.

Only team that may give them a game is Minnesota

1 hour ago, BuffaloButt said:

MIN-Keenam (average) or

GO BILLS!!!

The Superbowl is not a 1v1 game, so your pronouncement is a bit premature.

1 hour ago, BuffaloButt said:

MIN-Keenam (average) or

GO BILLS!!!

You wanna crown em..then crown em.

Me? I honestly think Brady doesn't beat Bortles next week. Football is a game of matchups and timing. The Jags match up really well against the Patties. And right now they have a ton of confidence. 

So Kelsey’s is picking the Jags straight up, hopefully backing this up with $10,000 minimum in wagers.

Otherwise stifle yerself about little wussy whim-wishes, it’s not what real football fans do

Edited by row_33

Just now, Rico said:

I think the Jags D is one of the few who is perfectly capable of really !@#$ing Brady up, and won’t think twice about doing it either. If Brian Hoyer has to come in early enough, that game is wide open.

Most of me thinks/agrees that yes - the Jags D can really !@#$ Brady up.

But then I see how many points they gave up today.

Should be interesting.  In close matchups, which I consider this to be, I always lean toward the better HC.

Edge (pretty big) NE.

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Most of me thinks/agrees that yes - the Jags D can really !@#$ Brady up.

But then I see how many points they gave up today.

Should be interesting.  In close matchups, which I consider this to be, I always lean toward the better HC.

Edge (pretty big) NE.

Brian Hoyer though. :lol:

I’d love to see Dareus squish Brady like Siragusa squished Gannon. :D

30 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

You wanna crown em..then crown em.

Me? I honestly think Brady doesn't beat Bortles next week. Football is a game of matchups and timing. The Jags match up really well against the Patties. And right now they have a ton of confidence. 

I hope you're right!

They may win it but I doubt it will be easy. I wanted Brees to go up against Brady 2 of the best left. All of the teams left play great D and run the ball pretty good. Minn vs the Pats would be a good one I think. Don’t count Jax out. The Pats are due for a loss to an inferior opponent in the playoffs. 

I just don’t see Philly being able to get by that Minn D.