Brian Daboll hired as new OC

Estro

2 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Facts are a new OC EVERY SEASON that is all I need to say about it. You trying to paint a pretty picture still shows the same thing, a new OC EVERY SEASON

dude... lynn got promoted. don't act like taylor got him fired.... are you honestly that simple?

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

i'm still trying to wrap my head around his new OC every year comment.... lynn got promoted becuz of what he got out of taylor and the offense. how on earth does somebody spin that into pretending taylor got him canned?

rush is honestly one of the worst posters ive ever encountered. I've been off the board for a couple days and sure enough I see his ignorance right in the top thread of the page. good lord.

Ya just don’t bother with him when it comes to this stuff.

I literally gave him facts to dispute everything he said and he will just come back to saying “tyrod sucks” or “they are excuses “.

When a man thinks a guy got fired because he got promoted to a head coach, that should all but tell you right there about his football knowledge.

Looks like Josh McDaniels might get fired after this year then ? 

Tom Brady is a OC killer!

1 minute ago, horned dogs said:

It is a simple heuristic that in bad whether it is easier to run the ball, play defense, don't turn the ball over and have a good kicking game. If you have a HOF like Jim Kelly or the guys you mentioned you can do more. Ideally your team can do it all, because you play on the road right. But, if you don't have a great thrower, it doesn't make sense to come out throwing the ball all over the place in bad weather. Ever see Dan Fouts in the 1982 championship game? Not pretty!

Yes, I agree.  Dan Fouts . . . man, I'm old.  I graduated high school that year.  Freezer bowl was really exceptionally cold; arctic really.  I grant you need a superior qb to go outside the standard model answer.  Seems to me we are due to get one and I am cautiously optimistic the current regime will aggressively seek to get a fella that will open up the playbook.

3 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

I read there's some Wiliams & Mary connection, but when I googled them, McD was there in 1998, whereas, Daboll was there in 1997. In 1998 Daboll took a job at Michigan State. 

Am I missing something?

McD played Safety for William & Mary in 1997.

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

dude... lynn got promoted. don't act like taylor got him fired.... are you honestly that simple?

Haha, now you stank?

No matter how you sugar coat it, 

Did Tyrod have a new OC EVERY SEASON?

2 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Yes, I agree.  Dan Fouts . . . man, I'm old.  I graduated high school that year.  Freezer bowl was really exceptionally cold; arctic really.  I grant you need a superior qb to go outside the standard model answer.  Seems to me we are due to get one and I am cautiously optimistic the current regime will aggressively seek to get a fella that will open up the playbook.

You and me both. Unfortunately it will not be easy in this draft.

Just now, xRUSHx said:

If you want to keep talking/trashing Tyrod - why not go over to this other thread and do it.    Your buddy Crusher is over there hamming it up.     

And please quit being an ETATT.

(Every Thread About Tyrod Taylor)

P.S.   Take Ryan L. Billz with you or Jeff's Magic or whatever he calls himself now.

3 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Haha, now you stank?

Josh McDaniels may get fired this year ?

No matter how you sugar coat it, if he leaves, Brady got him canned because he won’t be the OC of the Pats next year?

2 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

If you want to keep talking/trashing Tyrod - why not go over to this other thread and do it.    Your buddy Crusher is over there hamming it up.     

P.S.   Take Ryan L. Billz with you or Jeff's Magic or whatever he calls himself now.

This is a thread about our new OC, the new OC that is Tyrods 4th so this is a thread to talk about our new OC that as of now has Tyrod as the starting QB.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

I think the bottom line is, those defending daboll are using examples of his NFL tenure of not having having a good QB.

Tyrod is not a very good QB.

Having Tyrod as the QB for daboll falls right into that category of not giving him a good QB.

Thus, daboll should get a new QB to work with.

3 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Josh McDaniels may get fired this year ?

No matter how you sugar coat it, if he leaves, Brady got him canned because he won’t be the OC of the Pats next year?

So Brady had a new OC for 4 straight seasons the first 4 years of his career as a starter?

Edited by xRUSHx

9 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Haha, now you stank?

were the bills top ten in scoring? did lynn get fired? it was the effectiveness of that offense that got lynn his HC job. my god you're bad.

you realize how dumb this makes you look right? just stop. its awful. its a new low for you and I didn't think that was possible.

Edited by Stank_Nasty