Chadwick Bay Chad

Mccoy turns down offer

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

McCoy was McDermott top choice, he was made an offer. Family did not want to move to wny,  they are now aggressively pursuing Chad,  we are confident we can sign him

we can't pursue him. he is the OC for the Colts.  it is expected he will be let go when they get a new coach but that is still uncertain

1 minute ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

McCoy was McDermott top choice, he was made an offer. Family did not want to move to wny,  they are now aggressively pursuing Chad,  we are confident we can sign him

You are going to take the job them?

This thread is pure BS. If there was an offer extended to McCoy, we would have heard about it from Schefter and/or Rapoport. 

Hahahahahaha

No ****. This has been reported by others, you know... Last night.

Are there people that still believe donnie bay chad?

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Isn’t he still under contract?

My buddy says Chud became their top choice the minute DET fired their HC. 

In NFL assistants are typically allowed to persue other options once the HC is fired. The Owners routinely allow that

Mods please.  Enough.  People should not be allowed to repeatedly soil the board by claiming sources that din't exist and claiming special insight they don't have and lying about facts they don't possess.

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, kdiggz said:

we can't pursue him. he is the OC for the Colts.  it is expected he will be let go when they get a new coach but that is still uncertain

Not true. 

Just now, kdiggz said:

Ian Rappaport said this AM said Colts are letting coaches leave.  RB coach just took another job.  Don't know if that applies to Coordinators.

• Like 2

So what’s with this guy? BBMBers, is he one of yours?

Just now, oldmanfan said:

Mods please.  Enough.  People should not be allowed to repeatedly soil the board by claiming sources that din't exist and claiming special insight they don't have and lying about facts they don't possess.

If I don’t have a source I must be able to tell the future.  Who am I hurting.  Please don’t read

On another note, the bills have worked out a trade for Taylor.  Cannot be executed until new league year but Taylor will be traded so we are in the market for a new quarterback 

• Like 2

Nope. Vic Carucci said that they didn't even pursue Mike McCoy this time around.

i trust Carucci. He has real, proven sources with the team. 

You made an an educated guess about Mike McCoy to make it look like you have sources, and you're educated guess was wrong. 

2 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Ian Rappaport said this AM said Colts are letting coaches leave.  RB coach just took another job.  Don't know if that applies to Coordinators.

If Chad wants to come to Buffalo, he will be let out of his contract.

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

Nope. Vic Carucci said that they didn't even pursue Mike McCoy this time around.

i trust Carucci. He has real, proven sources with the team. 

You made an an educated guess about Mike McCoy to make it look like you have sources, and you're educated guess was wrong. 

Not true

23 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

The offer went out as my source told you yesterday and he turned us down

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

If Chad wants to come to Buffalo, he will be let out of his contract.

It's Chud.  As in Rob Chudzinski. :lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

This thread is pure BS. If there was an offer extended to McCoy, we would have heard about it from Schefter and/or Rapoport. 

Exactly right.  Vic saying he won't be our OC speaks nothing about an offer turned down.

This thread is for serious Bills fans and I wish the non believers would leave the thread so we can have an intelligent conversation about football.   All you guys do is ruin the thread   Constantly crying to the moderators.  I am not hurting anyone. Why do you guys insist on reading it if it is all bs.

why?  Becuase you know I have been dead on in my news.  

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's Chud.  As in Rob Chudzinski. :lol:

I know

7 minutes ago, JoeF said:

had not heard that, thanks

Thanks for the info Chad. Don't listen to the haters. Some people just always feel the need to get into a job measuring contest. I still believe.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Not true

So you're saying Carucci is lying? 

Just now, kdiggz said:

had not heard that, thanks

Yes so Chad is in play.  Hopefully we can land him ASAP.  Our dots definitely points to him as the next oc and we would not be surprised if he is the oc by Wednesday 

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

Thanks for the info Chad. Don't listen to the haters. Some people just always feel the need to get into a job measuring contest. I still believe.

Thanks

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

So you're saying Carucci is lying? 

I would never call anyone a liar.  He is misinformed