[Misleading Title]Will Mike McCoy be our next oc?

1 minute ago, ndirish1978 said:

Don't ban CC until we don't sign McCoy and Tice as a combo deal. I am looking forward to his barely intelligible walking back of his guarantee. We're already down to 50/50 on a surefire thing we were already "in negations with."

I am not guaranteeing anything.  I know we are talking to him 

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

How are we going to draft Roquinn?  He probably locked himself into a top 10 pick now, and even if he didn't go top 10 (which I think he will), there is literally zero probability he is there when we pick.  So are you suggesting the Bills plan is to move up the draft and take him or is it that you just have this unrealistic hope that he will fall to us?

In fairness he does say move up among his stream of nonsense. 

Just now, PolishDave said:

Just post them already.    MOdify it first though so it looks like it is hanging out of Dunkirk Dipstick's mouth -  like the pictures you drew when you were 12.

If you'd like you can take one for the team - simply Google [INSERT PREFERRED STD] in Google Images. Copy the link, and post it here.

Make sure you type in your preferred STD.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Im late to the Chadwick Bay Chad show.  So can you fill me in on what you have predicted correctly for all the credit and credibility you seem to want?  Doesn't look like many others are buying it.

[This is an automated response]The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Dunkirk Donna said:

If you'd like you can take one for the team - simply Google [INSERT PREFERRED STD] in Google Images. Copy the link, and post it here.

Make sure you type in your preferred STD.

I've spent my entire life trying to avoid STD's.    Well, there was that one time I thought her crotch smelled a little iffy.......

So I flipped her over.

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

How are we going to draft Roquinn?  He probably locked himself into a top 10 pick now, and even if he didn't go top 10 (which I think he will), there is literally zero probability he is there when we pick.  So are you suggesting the Bills plan is to move up the draft and take him or is it that you just have this unrealistic hope that he will fall to us?

How dare you question the almighty Chadkirk Chaddon??? His/their source is always right. His/their posts are not predictions, they are facts. We are all subject to waiting for his eternal truths to be revealed to our lowly minds.

5 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

We plan on moving up to get him.  No doubt.  If we trade up, it will not be for a quarterback, McDermott want s a shutdown defensive and he needs his middle backer.  If he is still there at 6,we will go ge t him. Now it will cost us a first and second rounder bu t he is number one on the board

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Im late to the Chadwick Bay Chad show.  So can you fill me in on what you have predicted correctly for all the credit and credibility you seem to want?  Doesn't look like many others are buying it.

Joe Webb is going to make a surprise appearance in the Tennessee game and whip out his package on National television.    Doin oin oin oin oin!

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

We plan on moving up,to,ge t him.  No doubt.  If we trade up, it will not be for a quarterback, McDermott want s a shutdown defensive and he needs his middle backer.  If he is still there at 6,we will go ge t him. Now it will cost us a first and second rounder bu t he is number one on the board

What happened to typos being part of your schtick?

1 minute ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

We plan on moving up,to,ge t him.  No doubt.  If we trade up, it will not be for a quarterback, McDermott want s a shutdown defensive and he needs his middle backer.  If he is still there at 6,we will go ge t him. Now it will cost us a first and second rounder bu t he is number one on the board

If Beane believes we can jump from 21 to 6 by throwing in a 2nd rounder he should be fired immediately, cause that's not close to the value required to get up there. Fortunately, we all know you're lying, so he's ok.  

6 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Oh Chadkirk, you need another split personality to help keep your stories straight. You can fool a few who aren't following, but the rest of us are just wondering how much longer you are going to play this game.

mccoy.PNG

• Like (+1) 2