Which WRs do the Bills keep - if any

Socal-805

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I hope they don't extend Benjamin with some $10M-$15M per year deal.    He's a potentially very good complimentary WR but your #1 WR really has to get open and be able to make big plays.   He's more of a station-to-station guy.   He'd get no RAC with Rodgers or Brady as his QB let alone whomever the Bills trot out there.

Interesting comparison... Kbenj is the anti-Belichick WR for sure.

Guessing Both teams probably stick him in the slot and use him as a TE in sub package, if they had to. 

Good news is they dont have to decide on him just yet. 

21 hours ago, BigDingus said:

If they got a new QB, I'd hope to see Benjamin, Matthews, and Thompson all return.

We used (wasted) a 2nd round pick on Zay Jones (and we traded up to get him), so given that alone it's obvious he has to stay on. We just have to hope he gets MUCH better.

This

I give WR's 2 to 3 years to develop, Zay Jones did drop a few passes but Taylor didn't do him any favors. With a better QB I think Jones will develop into a good slot WR. I 100% thought we were going to take Juju Smith with that pick and that is who I wanted but I think Zay will be ok.

I'm not writing off Zay as a bust until I see him play with QB that knows how to throw timing patterns and knows how to hit WRs in stride.

20 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I would go after Paul Richardson or Moncrief or sign both in FA and take Arden Tate with a 2nd rd pick.

I'm hoping for AJ McCarron, Mayfield and Peterman to be our QB's next year.

I want a QB that will continue our playoff trend. Don't think McCarron is it. Smith or Bradford on a 2 year deal or go for broke with Cousins. 

5 hours ago, Shotgunner said:

He def needs to find some hands in the offseason. Crazy that he was known for his hands in college.

Or get some better gloves.

Amen.  Dude was Roberto Duran.