I hate having such a ****ty offense.

Klaista2k

No Touchdowns form your offense in a playoff game is not good. Bottom line is we need to find a solution at QB at all cost, what ever it takes. 

We we also have to stay healthy and that is all

about luck but the injuries killed us this year. So many guys out. 

41 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I have been saying for a couple years now that Tyrod can take you so far but he can't win you a playoff game.  

Today we saw, literally, the playoff game he can't win.

If you find yourself today with a taste for more, for a continued existence in the playoff, for a shot at upsetting the NE in Foxboro...you must find a QB who is better than Tyrod.

The team knows all this and they are going to shake up the QB position this off-season. 

You can bank on that.

The future looks bright from where I am sitting right now.

Correct even with the 85 bears D or the 90 ish ravens D he will drop a total stinker and lose a playoff game. 

Its like a worse version of Playoff Dalton.  

5 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

Last year and the year before, Offense was our strongest unit. Now it's our weakest one. What changed? New OC and new receivers.

They kept a qb who can’t pass on the roster too long ? 

Mccoy and Gilleslie couldn’t carry the team

this season.  

58 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

Taylor is garbage.  What else did you expect McD to do?  He inherited that disaster from Rex.  If they don't attempt to upgrade the QB position this offseason then blame McD and company.

Actually McDermott CHOSE to bring back Tyrod. He could have been free and clear from him. He thought he could win with Tyrod and good defense. 

1 hour ago, xRUSHx said:

But the D should have played better Tyrod got us 3 points in this big game, whats the problem with the QB of course it was the Ds fault for giving up 10 in a big road game. One TD by our QB is a little too much to ask for IMO.

I see what you did there.

1 hour ago, Klaista2k said:

I know Defense wins championships but I'm just sick of having such a **** offense.

The top offseason priority has to be all about fixing the offense. (New QB, new OC, better receivers, etc) 

How many open receivers, like O’ Leary in the EZ for a TD , do we blame on the Offense?

1 hour ago, PIP said:

Im  telling you the first thing that need to happen is to ship McCoy out of town.  I am so tired of seeing that lightweight dancing around at the line of scrimmage and running 9 yards to get 2. This is professional football for god sakes send his ass to Arena Football

This is the reason I read TBD. The absolute worst take of all time. I love you all. Goodnight.

15 minutes ago, Billznut said:

What other option did they have other than Taylor for this seasn?  LOL man you act like pro bowl QB's are a dime a dozen.

They DID win didn't they?  Playoff's for the first time in nearly two decades?

All the pieces aren't going to come together overnight.  

Edited by Azucho98

I cannot believe how painful the Bills offense was today. Possibly one of the most inept Bills offensive performances ever and probably the worst in a playoff game I can remember. Imagine had Shady not played !! He had 119 yards of offense.

What I don't understand is that 30 years after the K gun even with stronger faster players and so much analytics, our offensive game plan looks like it was designed in the 1950s. To me its a combination of mediocre at best QB combined with an O coordinator who doesn't play to his QB's few strengths and then plays a really bad chess match with his playcalls. Absolutely putrid today and there is NO excuse for it with the resources available.