Great first Season

Jasovon

This is still a .500 team +-1 game until we get a QB. We have had better teams during the drought but things bounced our way this time and we backed in to the playoffs. But at least we didn't take a step back and they are changing the culture. But we will never be a team that goes far until we get a QB and an actual NFL passing offense

2 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

This is still a .500 team +-1 game until we get a QB. We have had better teams during the drought but things bounced our way this time and we backed in to the playoffs. But at least we didn't take a step back and they are changing the culture. But we will never be a team that goes far until we get a QB and an actual NFL passing offense

Agreed, but I think it will be glaringly obvious how much better our offense will be if we get a qb that can hit actual routes and go through route progression. I'm excited. 

I'm going to join in the chorus of being thankful for what we had in 2017 (maybe some of the holiday spirit remains with me?).  Sure, a Super Bowl run would be great, but we all know that wasn't happening. Here's what did happen: an enjoyable season, at times thrilling, at times incredibly frustrating, but still enjoyable. For the first time in many, many years I watched every single game. Was it all worth it? Absolutely. As the cliche goes, it was all about the journey, not the destination.  Thanks, Bills!  I can't think of a better way to have wasted about 65 hours this fall and winter. And that's not even counting the hours reading and responding here.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm going to join in the chorus of being thankful for what we had in 2017 (maybe some of the holiday spirit remains with me?).  Sure, a Super Bowl run would be great, but we all know that wasn't happening. Here's what did happen: an enjoyable season, at times thrilling, at times incredibly frustrating, but still enjoyable. For the first time in many, many years I watched every single game. Was it all worth it? Absolutely. As the cliche goes, it was all about the journey, not the destination.  Thanks, Bills!  I can't think of a better way to have wasted about 65 hours this fall and winter. And that's not even counting the hours reading and responding here.

You LOVE it like I do! :)