Wildcard Weekend: Bills at Jax - 2nd Half Thread

12 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

F’n A. 

Didnt think id care as much... but man, this was a winable game 

Same here.    

Competent QB play wins that game.    The player personnel department better make the right decision on whether FA  or the draft is the best way to address that position.

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

And IMO your WR need come back to the ball and help their QB out wether that's a young Rookie QB or a FA pick up. That last INT was all on the WR no fight for the ball or even attempting prevent the INT.. UNLIKE the Jag WR EARLIER IN THE GAME.

How much was lack of execution on the receivers part and how much was WR coaching, or lack of?  It is a question that needs to be answered.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, klos63 said:

i wasn't referring to field position. No timeouts, 1 minutes left 4th down....against a top defense ready to tee off on him.

he had plenty of time to do something..and he destroyed it with the boneheaded grounding

5 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Same here.    

Competent QB play wins that game.    The player personnel department better make the right decision on whether FA  or the draft is the best way to address that position.

Completely agree.  That was a very winnable game.  TT just wasn't up to the task.  He played just like he has most of the time he's been the starter.  Held the ball too long.  Missed wide open WR's.  Terrible performance. 

10 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Peterman shouldn't be on an NFL roster

3 plays, fumbled on his way out of bounds, intentional grounding to get out of a sack then INT to end his playoff debut.

I am on the record not understanding the love for Not Ready Nate.  But in all honestly, he walked into a tough spot for a rookie there.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chicken Boo said:

Peterman has no future in this league if he can't somehow improve his arm strength.

i think it has way more to do with things other than arm strength although arm strength is a factor. The bills organization---with its new guys in place--have to get a real QB in thru the draft. And forget Cousins and Smith----they are an improvement but would still frustrate the hell out of us.

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I am on the record not understanding the love for Not Ready Nate.  But in all honestly, he walked into a tough spot for a rookie there.

I think everyone is missiing the point...its not np love its freakin

desperation for some semblance of a qb