Kim Pegula Has a Couple of Extra Tickets for Tomorrow

8 minutes ago, White Linen said:

That's a pretty awesome gesture.  I could not be more proud to root for teams owned by these nice people.

I wouldn’t care who would have bought the team as long as it stays in Buffalo !!! 

Make the Bills great again ? 

1 hour ago, Putin said:

I wouldn’t care who would have bought the team as long as it stays in Buffalo !!! 

Make the Bills great again ? 

True, as long as the new owners kept the team in Buffalo, that’s all you could ask for. However it is great to know that they’re such good and down to earth people as well. 

3 hours ago, MattM said:

Totally agree—that’s the awesome part of the Pegulas owning the team.  I was doing cartwheels when they bought the Bills.

I grew up in East Rochester (Fairport’s rival back in the day, perhaps hard to believe now considering they’re 6 times ER’s size), and was lucky enough to sit for a game in one of the Bills’ boxes due to a friend’s connections.  I got to meet her and she was quite gracious and down to earth—we compared notes on growing up in ER and Fairport back then (I’m just a few years older than she is) and what we still loved about the area (for both of us that included Abbott’s on Fairport Rd!)— and she is indeed a fan, which is great to see. 

She and her husband have taken a bit of flack from time to time on their running of their teams, but it’s not for lack of trying or caring.

Not sure what’s going on with the Sabres.  But for me, they’re well below the Bills in terms of fandom.  I still like to see him do well though. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....when TP bought the club, he said, "it's her baby".....imagine buying your wife a $1.4 BILLION dollar toy?........

Does that price include batteries? :w00t:;):blush: (j/k)

Way to go, Kim! GO BILLS!!!

• Haha (+1) 1