Pro Football HOF 2018 Class Announced

Ray Lewis, LB - 1996-2012 Baltimore Ravens

Brian Urlacher, LB - 2000-2012 Chicago Bears

The modern-era finalists join three other finalists to comprise 18 finalists under consideration for the Pro Football Hall of Fame's Class of 2018.

Two Senior Finalists were announced in August 2017 by the Seniors Committee that reviews the qualifications of those players whose careers ended more than 25 years ago.

» Robert Brazile, Linebacker - 1975-1984 Houston Oilers 
» Jerry Kramer, Guard - 1958-1968 Green Bay Packers

One Contributor Finalist, also announced in August, was selected by the Hall of Fame's Contributor Committee that considers persons, other than players and coaches, who made outstanding contributions to professional football.

» Bobby Beathard, General Manager/Personnel Administrator - 1966-67 Kansas City Chiefs, 1968-1971 Atlanta Falcons, 1972-77 Miami Dolphins, 1978-1988 Washington Redskins, 1990-99 San Diego Chargers

To be elected, a finalist must receive a minimum positive vote of 80 percent during the annual selection meeting.

Moss

TO

Lewis

Kramer

I don't think any of the other are HOF worthy.  Urlacher was very good but not at the level Lewis played.  Lynch is on my list of all time overrated players along with his teammate Alstott.  The rest are in very very good all-time players but just a notch below HOF.

For clarity, I would not have put in Michael Irvin, Andre Reed, Marv Levy, Curtis Martin, Harry Carson or Art Monk either.  All great players/coach but not HOF.

57 minutes ago, Helpmenow said:

Roger Craig should be in

As should Ricky Watters.

29 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Moss

TO

Lewis

Kramer

I don't think any of the other are HOF worthy.  Urlacher was very good but not at the level Lewis played.  Lynch is on my list of all time overrated players along with his teammate Alstott.  The rest are in very very good all-time players but just a notch below HOF.

For clarity, I would not have put in Michael Irvin, Andre Reed, Marv Levy, Curtis Martin, Harry Carson or Art Monk either.  All great players/coach but not HOF.

Agreed on Lynch, but you don't believe Isaac Bruce is a Hall of Famer?