Eagles least likely?

Looking at the quality of all 6 NFC teams, and noting the Eagles unfortunate turn at QB, is the #1 seed the LEAST likely to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl?  It's weird, but I think they are.  Not impossible for them, but seems very doubtful to me.

10 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

Problem I see is I don’t think there is a team in the playoffs to take down the Cheats.  

Oh I do. KC has beat them once already and always plays em tough. Pittsburgh certainly can.  Even the lowly Bills can...it's hard for a team to beat another team 3 times in one season. 

As much as people are ignoring the fact as well...Brady is 40. He didn't play a full season before the playoffs last year. This year he has. Past 3 weeks he's looked old and vulnerable. They may win it all...but they are beatable.

This is the first time in recent years where the playoffs are wide open and anyone can reach the Super bowl and  win the trophy minus probably the Bills and Titans.  

It is tough on the AFC WC teams because they have to go through both NE and Pittsburgh to get to the Super bowl. I am not sure if they have the talent to do so.  

On the other hand, the NFC is really really wide open.  Minnesota will lay the same egg like they did with Dennis Green's team several years ago (after going 15-1 in the regular season).   Both the Saints and Panthers have enough experience in the team to get to the championship game and Atlanta was there just 11 months ago.

The only teams I think we would solidly lose to are the Steelers, Patriots, and Saints. I think we have a good shot against everybody else. If we beat the Jags and somehow beat the Pats and not have to face the Steelers and avoid the Saints....well, it's realistic to win the big one.

We have momentum. We need to be like 2013 Flacco and the Ravens in these playoffs. 

Edited by musichunch

2 minutes ago, musichunch said:

The only teams I think we would solidly lose to are the Steelers, Patriots, and Saints. I think we have a good shot against everybody else. If we beat the Jags and somehow beat the Pats and not have to face the Steelers and avoid the Saints....well, it's realistic to win the big one.

We have momentum. We need to be like 2013 Flacco and the Ravens in these playoffs. 

I think the Vikings would destroy the Bills.

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Looking at the quality of all 6 NFC teams, and noting the Eagles unfortunate turn at QB, is the #1 seed the LEAST likely to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl?  It's weird, but I think they are.  Not impossible for them, but seems very doubtful to me.

Nick Foles is a huge downgrade from Wentz despite his record as Eagles starter...

1 hour ago, musichunch said:

Then Tyrod needs to continue throwing to "spots" and hope his WR's / TE's / RB's win a boat load of contested catches.  That is what I remember the most from Flacco's ride to Super Bowl win.  His passes were contested, but most often caught, catch after catch.  That and the O Line quietly dominated through out the playoffs, especially in the Super Bowl.