Required Listen For ALL True Survivors Of Drought

Nice!!

I can relate to him so much. I'm a proud Bills fan from North Jersey, 10 miles from Met Life Stadium. Everybody knows I'm a Bills fan, I don't hide it ,  and I've been hearing the negativity year after year after year. Yesterday was so special, words don't do the feeling justice. Best sport moment of my life. I always said on here and in person, the drought will make it so much more special when it's broken and yesterday was pure love, joy and euphoria, received from a sporting event out of all things. Amazing.

Let's gooooooo BUFFFFFFFFALLLLOOOOOOOO..

Godammit that guy made me shed a few tears. I have the same background I'm from New Jersey where all my friends and family are Jets and Giants fans. I feel the same the raw emotion the absolute beating we have endured. the undying support we have given this team when they didn't deserve to even be pissed on. I get it and I know most of you guys do too. I'm so relieved and happy for the this team and the city of Buffalo. Now......... LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am from central NJ and I started to cry listening to his story.  It is so similar to my experience with the Bills.  I was born and raised in Town of Tonawanda from 1948 to 1974 when I moved to NJ due to a job offer.  It has been a very long drought.  Thank you Wartlock for sharing your pain.

I feel every ounce of his emotions. To every Bills fan in the nation. To all my fellow Bill Backers in Los Angeles. There's something unique and special that Bills fans share beyond any other fanbase. Its the camaraderie, the family, the love of our team and the pure passion of the Brethren. I'll love this team till the day I die.

Guess I'll make my first post here.

Such an emotionally charged call. At times I felt like I was re-watching Requiem for a Dream when Sara Goldfarb is having her monologue with Harry. Just so raw and pure. Ugh, I've been on such an emotional high since the Bengals/Ravens game ended. I'm 27, only remember one playoff game, and have been waiting since I was 9 years old in 4th grade for this moment. I got my Master's two years ago. One of my best friends is a Jags fan. Last night we both were just so elated that both our teams made the playoffs. Now we're trashing each other. It's been an emotional day for us, but it's not done. The 1999 drought is done, let's go to their house and end 1995.

EDIT: Guess it's my second post. First one must have been years ago.

Edited by KBeats

Amen. I’m around the same age as him. I grew up in Rochester and live in Virginia. The stars aligned for me to go to a game this year. And I’m sure a lot of it was just finally being there, but I’ve been telling everyone since that this team this year felt different. That it wouldn’t be just another drought year. Although it was ridiculously close to being one. But god it’s great that it isn’t.