Zay Jones vs Juju Smith Shuster

Teddy KGB

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

aaaaaaaand Antonio Brown and Le'veon Bell out.

Yup. With those 2 out he's getting a lot of chances against a bad team. Look, I do like JuJu, seems like a good player. But it's way too early to say he's that much better than Zay will be.

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

900 yards 9ish tds w PR rookie season ? 

Okay. 

Rest of year with Big Ben throwing to him, Brown taking on the double coverage and having to respect the run and Bell out of the backfield....

Okay.

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Big Ben

Antonio Brown

Bell

Bryant

Whats your point ? 

Im not sure what we are arguing.   Are you saying juju ain’t all that for some reason?   Or simply zay will be better when he has a qb ?

Edited by Teddy KGB

Just now, KelsaysLunchbox said:

Yup. With those 2 out he's getting a lot of chances against a bad team. Look, I do like JuJu, seems like a good player. But it's way too early to say he's that much better than Zay will be.

Once upon a time, it was too early to say that ODB was better than Sammy. And they were MUCH closer than Zay and JuJu.

I'm not sold on Watson yet, I have a feeling he will be injured a lot and teams will figure him out. He looks so fragile out there, Houston needs to teach him pocket awareness and not to take big hits. If he can stay healthy I feel like Watson unlike Taylor can develop and carry a team with his arm.

12 minutes ago, Paulus said:

But, OP says he predicted it. Made a post in order to brag about his claimed prediction. 

Yep - what a douche.

16 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Chalk up another L to Beane.  

I wanted Watson or Trubisky paired with Juju this draft and it’s a shame these “pro’s” can’t figure it out.   

Juju is going nuts again.     The move for Zay seems like a fail.   

I know Taylor isn’t exactly a wideouts best friend but Landry Jones is serving up hotcakes to juju. 

see above

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

Whats your point ? 

Im not sure what we are arguing.   Are you saying juju ain’t all that for some reason?   Or simply zay will be better when he has a qb ?

I am saying you cannot compare Zay to JuJu like some sort of OBD failure at this point with what Zay has around him compared to JuJu 

ala Sammy and OBJ

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Plus, juju seems like just a straight-up cool dude. Guy rides a bicycle instead of a car! 

He does seem like a cool dude.  Although I think he drives now (I would w/ NFL money!).  I know someone who lives in the same apt building as him.  He's a funny/cool dude.  Wears bunny slippers or something when they had a fire alarm.  The game he was suspended, he was watching the game in the common-room of the apt. building while wearing his helmet.  

Edited by RyanC883

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

I am saying you cannot compare Zay to JuJu like some sort of OBD failure at this point with what Zay has around him compared to JuJu 

ala Sammy and OBJ

Not quite the same situation. SW didn't struggle to get off the line etc as many rook WRs do. Worse yet, he's wasn't dropping footballs. Fastest ticket out of the league is dropsies and fumbles. It's a huge concern with ZJ, I'd rather see him struggling vs press man than having stone hands. 

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

Sorry i know more than you.    Are all your neighbors and coworkers that make more than you douches too ? 

I’m sorry life wasn’t better for you.     Shoulda listened to mama.  

Never been better, thanks.

My team is on the verge of making the playoffs. Haven't been able to say that for some time.:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1