Can the Bills beat the weather Sunday

Foreigner

Make no mistake about it, Sunday is a playoff game. Lose and the Bills go home, although obviously we

need cooperation from Jacksonville, Oakland, and Cincinnati.

The Bills beat up on Miami 3 weeks ago, but was it because they were the better team, or was it

because the Fish couldn't handle the 22 degree weather. Maybe we will find out Sunday because with a temp

of 6 today in Buffalo  it is now 81 in Miami.Did the Bills practice indoors with the heatblasting away this week,

and are they already in South Florida acclimating to the weather there?

I've heard more players complaining about playing in the heat in September, than playing in the snow in Dec.

We will see what happens, but if we don't make it, I expect each losing game this year to be dicected this

spring, with talk of might what have been.

I think they'll be ready.   I'd be surprised to know that the players would rather play in 20 degree weather vs 80 degrees.  Personally I'd take playing in hot temps vs freezing my buns off....but that's me.  

Either way I don't think they'll be fazed one bit by the heat.  They need to worry about Kenyan Drake....shut him down and they should be able to win, and relatively easily I would even go as far as to say...

Edited by smuvtalker

1 hour ago, jimmy10 said:

Isn’t like 95% of the roster either from Florida or played in the SEC?

So many players are now coming from all over the place. Factor that in with FA and roster turnover and weather advantage is not what it use to be 20-30 years ago. 

This weekend will be a welcome weather change for everyone on the Bills i gotta think.