Week 17: Dolphins Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Thompson & Gaines In

26CornerBlitz

I know that deep down this is a serious long shot. I know we have been beaten down so many times..that only the worst is expected. That being said, if this team  somehow makes the playoffs tomorrow I am going to go nuts. We all deserve this. So much more then the Ravens, Titans, Chargers etc. We are one of the most loyal fan bases in pro sports and have been screwed over so many times. Just once, can it be our day? Can we ever just experience what normalcy is? One time? I don’t care if we lose 100-0 in the wildcard game. Please, just end this drought! 

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I know that deep down this is a serious long shot. I know we have been beaten down so many times..that only the worst is expected. That being said, if this team  somehow makes the playoffs tomorrow I am going to go nuts. We all deserve this. So much more then the Ravens, Titans, Chargers etc. We are one of the most loyal fan bases in pro sports and have been screwed over so many times. Just once, can it be our day? Can we ever just experience what normalcy is? One time? I don’t care if we lose 100-0 in the wildcard game. Please, just end this drought! 

Amen.... I was 14 in 99. Just a kid who really wasn’t invested in the team like I am now and the playoffs weren’t rare back then. In fact I think I went snowmobiling that day and didn’t care that I missed the first 3 quarters of the game in Nashville..... I sat around my office running the odds in my head all week and thinking about “what if”. But all the while not really believing it’s gonna actually go our way. This morning I was trying to think about how i would handle it or how it would feel to see them make the playoffs and I realized I can’t really even know or register it at the moment. I have no idea of what that feeling is. 

I honestly can’t figure out how I’m gonna feel. And I with ya about the not caring whether we get blown out in the wildcard or not. Just freaking make it! I don’t care who the qb is, who the coach is, or anything else for that matter. I’m just ALL IN on seeing the postseason and finally understanding that “feeling”. 

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Amen.... I was 14 in 99. Just a kid who really wasn’t invested in the team like I am now and the playoffs weren’t rare back then. In fact I think I went snowmobiling that day and didn’t care that I missed the first 3 quarters of the game in Nashville..... I sat around my office running the odds in my head all week and thinking about “what if”. But all the while not really believing it’s gonna actually go our way. This morning I was trying to think about how i would handle it or how it would feel to see them make the playoffs and I realized I can’t really even know or register it at the moment. I have no idea of what that feeling is. 

I honestly can’t figure out how I’m gonna feel. And I with ya about the not caring whether we get blown out in the wildcard or not. Just freaking make it! I don’t care who the qb is, who the coach is, or anything else for that matter. I’m just ALL IN on seeing the postseason and finally understanding that “feeling”. 

Lol I was 13 and as an out of town fan was locked into every play in a rare game that I was able to see...and was just destroyed by that game and play

9 hours ago, Magox said:

Why?  Anyone who has been watching Ducasse over the past couple months sees that he has played well.  Much better than Miller that is for sure.  Hell, even PFF has him graded as slightly above average for the year 

It's true Ducasse has played better.

To say better or much better than Miller is your opinion.  You say it like Miller played incredibly poorly.  I don't think he did.

2 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Agreed

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Guess we'll be seeing him tomorrow. 

I'd be shocked if we didn't.

The Dolphins will be out there to play spoiler. I do not believe that they are approaching this game just to evaluate their back-up players.